Pristine Bakers...

Keith Baker, Mambri Lures
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Pristine Bakers...

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Not even sure how to navigate this site anymore.... and this probably is in the wrong section , but at least i can post photo’s here. Sorry in advance if it is wrong and understand if my post is moved to the appropriate area.

These Bakers Crays were purchased from a tackle shop in Dubbo around 25 years ago ( so i am told ). They are in perfect condition , never in water.... sitting in a tackle box since the day they were bought.

1 of the lures has a very tiny chip on the head... as big as a pin... hopefully it can be seen in the photos... if not... i will take another close up.

They are for sale... but i do not want a public bidding war. I am happy to take PM offers from any interested buyers.

Unfortunately i need money more than i need the lures . I am not greedy , and it may not be the highest bidder that gets them... it could be the people/persons that i know will appreciate and treasure them the most.

Thank you in advance to anyone interested..RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Re: Pristine Bakers...

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:17 pm

I have tried... but failed in trying to posts photo’s.. sorry
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pristine Bakers...

Post by jimmymate » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:43 am

I did see your lure post on Facebook regarding these lures Rob. Absolute crackers mate.. hope you get what you want for them.
Jim

Return to “Keith Baker, Mambri Lures”