Ringtails

Rupe
Master
Master

Re: Ringtails

Post by Rupe » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

in that case feel free to drive past my joint anytime you like... lol
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Rupe wrote:in that case feel free to drive past my joint anytime you like... lol

Not a problem Rupe , you just leave some out of that Big Black case you have under lock and key lol

Cheers Tony

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Picked another Ringtail up out of an old tackle box !

The big red/Black one at the back to match the Minnow same colour, Don't see them talked about or shown often but i am really enjoying picking the odd one up thumbsupsmilie

Brolly the new ones you bought look like the eyes are a lot closer together, is that with all the ones you bought ? Would just like to know if the difference is big between the older ones I have and the new ones because i still see them sell on Ebay for $40 plus dollars and I aint paying that -duh specially if they are still sold the same as the older ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Tony all the newer ones i've seen have the eyes close together and i think the earlier ones in the small and medium size have a different shape bib to the more recent version. Brolly

aussiebasser
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aussiebasser » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

Tony, you need to catch up with Hootie. He had a board from the original maker with a lure of every colour hanging on it. That was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how many he may have lost now. He no longer works at the old place though.
Dale

Return to “Ringtail Lures”