2 new brands from inverell

R&R Lures
caseys
Rookie
Rookie

2 new brands from inverell

Post by caseys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm

hi this is 2 farley new brands of lures to come out of inverell. they are RandR lures (sharkies) and tomza lures. casey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

caseys
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 2 new brands from inverell

Post by caseys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:50 pm

sorey about ther same photo twice lol

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Great stuff Caseys thanks for the info.they both look like i need to own some of em. clapclap clapclap

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 am

G'day Caseys,
I was in Inverell (nice town, never been before), yesterday and picked up three of the unique Tomza Lures, can you tell me anything about the maker.
Bloke in the tackle shop said they were red cedar, made by a local, no address or name on packaging.
Be interested to know any more info. you may have.
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

caseys
Rookie
Rookie

Post by caseys » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

tony sorey mate all i now about them is they are made in Inverell dont no who or an address. im still trying to find out my self.
casey

wazza
Expert
Expert

Post by wazza » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 pm

barraguru wrote:G'day Caseys,
I was in Inverell (nice town, never been before), yesterday and picked up three of the unique Tomza Lures, can you tell me anything about the maker.
Bloke in the tackle shop said they were red cedar, made by a local, no address or name on packaging.
Be interested to know any more info. you may have.
Tomza lures are made by Dave Dixon he works part time for .Kingfisher lures.
warren

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Warren,
Thanks for the info. on maker, distinctive shape, picked up three when I was in Inverell.
I see by your avatar you are from there, nice town wished I'd had more time to look around, but had my mum and wife on a driving trip, couldn't stay.
The chap in the tackle store was helpful, I asked him where the local river was, as I hadn't seen one since the Mann on the trip up.
He was saddened by the present state of the Macintyre R. and told me which way to head for a look, must admit I was shocked, looked no more than a drainage canal.
The drought has obviously had a bad affect on your town, hope you get good rain soon.
"Always merry and bright"

deedee21
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by deedee21 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Just read your item on websight re tomza lures. I have made a few lures over the years but only for my own use. Started doing a bit of muck around work for Mike at Inverell Fishing and Hunting. He thought that the Tomzas might be a saleable item. The lures are only a hobby, but I have caught fish on most of my own lures so they seem to work. The snap of the lures shown by Capt. Seaweed are called WoodyRatlr. Did a few Brokbak Ratlrs (articulated) and have just finshed a few which Ive called Woody Coblar. These are basic catfish shape, should work well on cod. Nothing fancy to my lures, just a retirement hobby.
So enjoy yourself, GO FISHING WITH A TOMZA WOODY.
Dave Dickson.

Flicker
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Post by Flicker » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm

welcome aboard Dave howdy
nothing wrong with your lures and would love to see some more of your designs thumbsupsmilie
Cheers
Adam (Sniper Lures)

Return to “R&R Lures”