Something Different

Basko Lures
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Something Different

Post by vince. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Baz sold a few of his lures on ebay last week & as always, I put a bid on all of them. No doubt some of the ebay knockers will say I`m running his lures up, but that`s their sad little problem not mine.
Anyway, I managed to win two of the offering yay . When I received them today I found two bonus lures in the pack (thanks mate) thumbsupsmilie . One was a supurb timber Barra style lure & the other is a proto of something new Baz is experimenting with.

With Baz being a true Central Western NSW Legend, it is no surprise to see the quality he has already achieved with his new protos.

When I contacted him for permission to post some pics of his newie, he sent me a few pics of one of his test swims. Unfortunately the lure in his pics was taken in the line of duty after a couple of wins. I still prefer the frog lol .

The two gifts
Baz`s proto 005.JPG
The Proto,
Baz`s proto 001.JPG
Baz`s proto 002.JPG
Baz`s proto 003.JPG
Baz`s proto 004.JPG
Baz`s shots of his test run.
001.JPG
002.JPG
006.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Re: Something Different

Post by Baz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks for the kind words Vince. I went for another fish yesterday and ended up with 18, all caught on various lures of mine. Will put some pics up tomorrow.

You were right, plenty of lookers here Mate...... ;)
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Something Different

Post by ocd1688 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:48 am

Very nice Baz clapclap clapclap but where are the pics ??? ???

Albert

Return to “Basko Lures”