Some Basko caught Bass

Basko Lures
Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Some Basko caught Bass

Post by Baz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Took the Wife and Tin Lids out to Lake St.Clair for a few hours today.Started off slow and had to resort to worms for an hour or 2 and the score was going against me, Wife 2- Me nil.

That soon changed when I thought we'd start trolling back towards the ramp.I managed 2 and the Kids got 1 each with my Daughter catching the fish of the day.All fish caught on lures were taken on the new improved 'Cudgee' apart from 1 which was taken on an old 'Cudgee Jr' I made for my Wife.Had a few other hits which kept the kids on their toes.We left the fish biting.Should be a good season for St.Clair, the Bass were all full and were regurgitating half digested shrimp and small fish.
106.JPG
111.JPG
114.JPG
116.JPG
Final score was Wife 2-me 2-Kids 1 each.A more pleasent way to spend a Saturday arvo I can't think of.The fish weren't monsters but still good fun on light gear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Rupe
Master
Master

Re: Some Basko caught Bass

Post by Rupe » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Sweet man well done!
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Pete, I always thought Loz was the real talent in that outfit. clapclap clapclap
If you paid a bit of attention you might pick up a bit of knowhow there lol lol the kids have obviously learnt a bit from their mum. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Flicker
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Post by Flicker » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:55 am

great work Baz clapclap
nothing better than taking the family out for a fish and a fish or two is a bonus thumbsupsmilie
Cheers
Adam (Sniper Lures)

Damo
In The Tade
In The Tade
Mood:

Post by Damo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Nice work Baz thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
What a great way to spend the day clapclap clapclap clapclap .
Cheers,
Damo.
ALICIA'S LURES.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

vince. wrote:Pete, I always thought Loz was the real talent in that outfit. clapclap clapclap
If you paid a bit of attention you might pick up a bit of knowhow there lol lol the kids have obviously learnt a bit from their mum. lol lol
You are certainly right about Loz and the kids, but I still believe that although I might not be a good fisherman I am a great guide lol lol

It is a great way to spend time with the whole Family and only being 30 minutes up the road makes it easy.Now the fish are starting to get serious, we'll be heading out there more often.

I was stoked to see the refined shape work and it has given me more confidence in the lure which will mean more fish thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Damo
In The Tade
In The Tade
Mood:

Post by Damo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Baz,
That must be all the guidence from the Guides Guide lol lol lol lol lol lol .
Cheers,
Damo.
ALICIA'S LURES.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Damo wrote:Baz,
That must be all the guidence from the Guides Guide lol lol lol lol lol lol .
Cheers,
Damo.
Correct......I'd just be a bad fisherman and a dud guide if the Captain hadn't guided me in the right direction ( usually to the Engel.. lol lol lol )
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Return to “Basko Lures”