Fine Tuned Stink-eyes

Basko Lures
Rupe
Master
Master

Fine Tuned Stink-eyes

Post by Rupe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I am a lucky to man to have some great mates who knock out great lures!

My first mate/deckie Mr Baskerville refined a shape that drew a lot of strikes but had a few troubles with hook-ups & ended up with these!
baskos.jpg
They look so good that when I showed them to blokes at work they were wanting to buy some & go slay the local fish populations...

I'm sure that with these on board we'll be able to knock the old farts off the No. 1 spot at next years Bass Classic

Thanks Baz...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fine Tuned Stink-eyes

Post by vince. » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Rupe, he does top quality work, doesn`t he. clapclap clapclap
A true Central Western wonder. bowsmilie Very common out this way, good looking, multi skilled & talented, woman magnet. thumbsupsmilie If you could just learn him how to fish & some lessons on the gentile ways of some of the city folk you`s might run into from time to time & you`ll have the complete package lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Re: Fine Tuned Stink-eyes

Post by Baz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 am

Thanks for the kind words Fella's.......I think I'm blushing

Just got back from Lake St.Clair.Gave the new shape a swim but unfortunately didn't catch anything on them, I'm happy with their action though and I'm sure they will be a winner.However we did land 11 Bass on Jackells and Jitterbugs with 4 being over 40cm and 1 just a whisker off 50cm long and as fat as an keg .
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Return to “Basko Lures”