Model Names

Basko Lures
Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Model Names

Post by Baz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:13 pm

In the past I didn't have any model names for a lot of my lures.After Albert asked if I had a name for the lures I put up for the site auction, it got me thinking (which hurt crazysmilie ).

In the end I've decidied to name them after some of the creeks and rivers I like to fish.A couple of lures have changed names in the process.Not that I make or sell a lot of lures, but it is easier for people who own a few and want more to ask for a particular lure by name not just "you know the one with the clear bib..." lol .I still have a few unnamed lures hanging around, usually lures made for myself, one offs and new shapes that I'm still playing with.

The "Hunter" shallow and deep.110 mm body length.
002.JPG
003.JPG
The "Meroo".100mm body length.
004.JPG
005.JPG
The "Cudgee Shrimp" or CS.70mm body length.
009.JPG
The "Cudgee" short for Cudgegong, the river where I spent a lot of my early years fishing and still love to get back there whenever I'm home.This was the "Wok-Eye"60mm body length.The shape has changed a bit on these lures to aid hook up rates.
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
The "Cudgee Junior" or CJ.The baby of the pack at just under 50mm.
013.JPG
Hope you like..!!

Cheers'
Baz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Re: Model Names

Post by Baz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:16 pm

A couple of lures I've been playing with lately.No names yet.
016.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
One of Robs lures bowsmilie inspired one of these lures, bet ya can't tell which one..... nahnah lol crazysmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 pm

That is great idea BAZ. clapclap clapclap clapclap
You might run out of rivers though. smckin smckin
Very nice looking lures mate.
I hope you have a database, I know someone will be laughing at that term, so you will know when the lures were made for future reference. Just a thought thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Just call it "cod killer" mate lol lol lol

Albert

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea to Doc.The names seem fairly original with the exception of the Cudgee Shrimp which was the name of one of Kel Bartley's Cudgefish lures.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Return to “Basko Lures”