Outlaw Lures

Outlaw Lures
RJFisher
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Outlaw Lures

Post by RJFisher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm

These little numbers I dug up somewhere earlier this year in a dusty corner of a tackle store. Nice and simple, made in Ballina, they look like a nice little Breambo snack! Anyone know anything more about 'em? Anyone got any?
Cheers
Rohan
P8030201a.JPG
P8030204a.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RJFisher
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Outlaw Lures

Post by RJFisher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Dave
Yeah mate the guy I bought them from did say they weren't being made any longer.

I did look for a post on them but couldn't find one so yes if you do find it that'd be great.

Cheers
Rohan thumbsupsmilie

RJFisher
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by RJFisher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Thanks Dave
Thats a nice colour you have there, would look great next to mine!! howdy thumbsupsmilie lol
Interesting that there isn't much info around on these, just another small regional maker I guess. Just what we like hey!! thumbsupsmilie
Have to say, I might just have left one behind in that tackle shops dusty corner, what was its name and where was it again..... ???
Cheers
Rohan

RJFisher
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by RJFisher » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Dave
I'm sure you have many lures that would look great in my collection!!! bowsmilie Maybe I've even got one or two that would find a little backshelf spot in your collection too!! thumbsupsmilie lol lol
Maybe it just comes down to the "regionality" of some lures. In other words some lure designs are made specifically for some locations and fish and don't lend themselves to other situations. And this of course leads to limited regional availability and use and ultimately time in the market. STill as you say, someone must have used 'em!!
Cheers
Rohan thumbsupsmilie

lure chucker
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by lure chucker » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 am

These are my outlaw lures. Are there anymore out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lure chucker
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by lure chucker » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

a better picture of the group of lures

Return to “Outlaw Lures”