Leon Cubitt Lures

Leon Cubitt Lures
Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Re: Leon Cubitt Lures

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Marrakai, the one I have is timber, purchased at Georgetown in 1993 when working down at Bells Bay for Santos.
Regards, Tony.
"Always merry and bright"

FLASH
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by FLASH » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am

I met Leon at a recent trip to lake pedder . He had a bucket of these and was willing to show them off . He called them fish cakes and all the lures i saw were timber . Not one of them were plastic . I only evert saw single hook hangers but that is not to say he dosnt have doubles , I also only ever saw the one smaller shape with a cut of broom handle look . He had heaps and heaps of them . He is a really nice bloke to chat to and happy to chat about almost anything .Good on him .
FLASH
Fishing the tasmanian streams is more a passion then a sport , My wife thinks its an affair.

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

@Flash . . . get some off Leon for me if you can of give him my contact. thumbsupsmilie

@Bullrout . . . bottom one is a Cubitt??? I suppose the hook hanger is a giveaway clapclap

MXB

howdy
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

FLASH
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by FLASH » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 am

Ill be heading down that way soon so ill give him a ring and organise something.
Fishing the tasmanian streams is more a passion then a sport , My wife thinks its an affair.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 am

Here are some more Cubitt lures.Does anyone know how old they might be?There is a double hook version in there and all are timber.
007.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

finnsurance
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by finnsurance » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

I found some more of these Dave ill put them in a pic together then get someone to post them up for every one to Check out

Thanks Rick
If I'm not fishing I'm thinking about It

Return to “Leon Cubitt Lures”