moulded Viper Lure

Viper Lures
aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

moulded Viper Lure

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Dave (Bullrout)

I took this picture off a post you made, Are these still being sold or stopped altogether ???
I have not seen them in my local tackle shops. The Top big one that is.

Your Pic !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: moulded Viper Lure

Post by fishaholiclures » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Tony,
Both Viper sizes were being moulded by Strike Zone tackle for Shane. Now Strike Zone has folded it's tent after several owner changes, I am not sure if they are still available.

I can't give you a definate yes/no, but try ringing Charltons, they used to have a good range, and might know more about availability.

Cheers Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

fishaholiclures wrote:Tony,
Both Viper sizes were being moulded by Strike Zone tackle for Shane. Now Strike Zone has folded it's tent after several owner changes, I am not sure if they are still available.

I can't give you a definate yes/no, but try ringing Charltons, they used to have a good range, and might know more about availability.

Cheers Brad

Thanks for the info Brad I dont want to buy any if they are not around anymore I have one new in blister Pak for dave if he wants it. as I have one same colour crazysmilie

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 pm

clapclap When Strike Zone were clearing some stock, I bought a dozen blank bodies each size and have painted some up to give to some people here, the rest I'll probably paint up in fave pattern and fish thumbsupsmilie

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Return to “Viper Lures”