Interesting Chinease Jig

Charged
Rookie
Rookie

Interesting Chinease Jig

Post by Charged » Wed May 30, 2012 8:46 am

In the US, these type of jigs are used for bass a lot, I'm not sure if they get as much use around the globe.

So, what attracted me to purchase these were the hook design, notice the absence of a built in wire mounted hook. I personally think this is a good idea. First off, I can replace the hooks with whatever size I like, and also adjust their length for hesitant biting fish. I also think the hooks will flow more freely with the skirt, in addition this free flowing type of design should leave the fish with less leverage to become unhooked.

I really like this idea, It was probably intended to be a cost saving production move, but maybe its one that actually has the possibility to improve a time tested design.

Image Image

What are your thoughts on the idea? "Yea thumbsupsmilie ", ................ Or ................ "Nea -bangdesk" ......?

They can be found easily on ebay.

Now I just got to change those skirt colors, before I scare every fish in the lake.

Edit: Another pic for the curious. Just over 3/4 oz.

Return to “[ASIAN] FISHING LURES VINTAGE AND COLLECTABLE LURES FROM ASIA AND OTHER”