New Strike Pro Bass-x

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:40 am

just as soon as i can get them to do a small batch custom colour ! for sure lol nahnah

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 pm

finally saw these in the flesh today (julz still hasnt come through with my large order grrrr....) but they look AWESOME..... im really impressed with them, have to be one of the best strike pro lures. the top right in the pic of all of them has to be the pic of the lot in my opinion... JUlz pic doesnt do it justice,,,, (sorry Julz) has a kind of "oikawa" effect if ya know what i mean...

Also saw the Challenger-X in a store as well (also in my order...) and they look a hell of a lot better in real life than in that dodgy pic in the catalogue.. .the pic makes the colours look rubbish, but they are actually really good... look like a good schoolie lure and bigger bream, as well as a few other species.

now where the hell is JUlz with my order... come on buddy!!!! yay yay
Macca

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:30 pm

So where are they available at the moment in Adelaide ? Keen to have a look. droolsmilie

Lureme
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lureme » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:43 pm

My local tackle shop has them, Boy was I shocked, shockedsmilie .
A couple of weeks ago I walked in with a catch of [flathead and bream] I had with Pygmy 2's [the shop was busy] and now they supply them all. lol
"Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught."

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Have seen them in a few stores...

but today they were at Anglers Choice, Beach Rd Christies & GotOne South Rd Sturt
Macca

Chop
Expert
Expert

Post by Chop » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 pm

mully wrote:Hotrods you'll be going for the cobblestone color wouldn't you lol
Thats gold Mully! Um i mean, thats very bad!!(i dont want a pink rod) LOL.

Chop

AussieRambo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieRambo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Station49 wrote:finally saw these in the flesh today (julz still hasnt come through with my large order grrrr....) but they look AWESOME..... im really impressed with them, have to be one of the best strike pro lures. the top right in the pic of all of them has to be the pic of the lot in my opinion... JUlz pic doesnt do it justice,,,, (sorry Julz) has a kind of "oikawa" effect if ya know what i mean...

Also saw the Challenger-X in a store as well (also in my order...) and they look a hell of a lot better in real life than in that dodgy pic in the catalogue.. .the pic makes the colours look rubbish, but they are actually really good... look like a good schoolie lure and bigger bream, as well as a few other species.

now where the hell is JUlz with my order... come on buddy!!!! yay yay
I couldn't be bothered taking separate photos so you got 1 LOL. sorry i couldn't please you station crazysmilie

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:00 pm

we need close up!!! hehehehe

ya have to admit that colour is sweet hey mate!
Macca

Lureme
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lureme » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Picked up these last week plus the popper at the top .

Lureme
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lureme » Sat May 17, 2008 8:10 am

I was going to keep this secret nope these lures are true fish killers, the red one especially is getting slammed by anything with fins, does not matter if it's clear or dirty water.

Return to “[ASIAN] FISHING LURES VINTAGE AND COLLECTABLE LURES FROM ASIA AND OTHER”