Well looks like we are a go

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Well looks like we are a go

Post by Mully » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm

Well after a few hundred tests all seems ok ,all the bugs are gone and I think we are running along smoothly.
Welcome to the site everyone hope you enjoy it here and gain some useful info as well as share some with others also.
Any problems contact me via PM or Email or the little contact button top left corner of the forum.....
Look forward to reading and drooling over your collections
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

JUST A QUICK UPDATE ON THE FORUMS BEGINNING

One night I was up checking out the regular forums as per usual and had a wonderful idea.I looked at the tackle sections and found these threads about lures and tackle were some of the most replied to threads bar the general fishing topics on most sites....
So I went on a mission googleing everything to do with tackle and lure forums[not a lot in Australia dedicated to this passion of ours] so I decided then and there to start one of my own for all interested in chewing some fat about their collection of lures or tackle.
In reality a lot of people have spent more on their lures and tackle than they do on their boats,when you add it all up [Please don't this may be a painful experience].So its worthy of its own site I think.

The forum was born 20th of August 2007 around 3 weeks ago and we have reached over 600 posts and gained 32 Members in that time.
Not bad for a new site....

As time progresses it would be great to organize meets and even swap meets droolsmilie Too get in touch with the members and have a bit of a face to face with you all.For those interstate we will post up picture of what you missed out on lol

The site is moderated by Myself and Dan,Dan is also my moderator for my other site Fishing and camping forum and an asset in helping me maintain the forums.[he is also my brother in law but you cant help that] nahnah

I believe and strongly hope you all will have a bit of fun here,a few elbows to the ribs never hurt anyone and stirring up your mates is strongly advised[within reason]..
Myself and Dan will try and keep everything in check anyone acting or behaving badly will be emailed and shown our sign up disclaimer and terms of membership to remind them why we are here.

The site is Based in Adelaide South Australia but open to anyone who has a passion for Lures and More...

My aim for the site is and always has been to provide a free place to talk about our passion for fishing and the tools we use to catch them.To gain some knowledge for those not aware of certain types of equipment and
to share our knowledge with others also if asked.

The site Will be around for a long time to come,as long as we have members who use this forum we will remain open.

My passion has always been fishing,teaching my children and others how to catch,release and care for their equipment and our environment.If we can teach our children we have hope for their children being able to share this sport we all love so much.

Thanks for reading Paul "Mully"
Administrator/owner
Last edited by Mully on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:37 pm

cheers mully...

great work bringing the site online!!!

ya can expect a fair bit of input from blokes like myself, HR, rambo and dave...

we'll fill the boards for ya!

wally
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Well looks like we are a go

Post by wally » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:31 pm

good to see we are back best knowledge was always on this site best of luck from wally

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Evening Wally,
Good to hear from you again howdy
Are you still hooked on the surface lures. ???
Regards.....Vince.

wally
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by wally » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 am

sure am the only way to fish my son is into lures now he collects bloody stumpjumpers would you believe cost me a shit load anyway we are having fun cheers wally

Lefty
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lefty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Bahaharharrrrrr Stumpy's you will be broke lmao...

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”