Heavy Hitters

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Heavy Hitters

Post by froggy06 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:14 am

Sighting ? Can anyone confirm that 2 of the lure industry's " heavy hitters " were spotted dinning yesterday at an upmarket sushi establishment ? Was this a chance meeting or something in the making. Watch this space ?

Flicker
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Re: Heavy Hitters

Post by Flicker » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Ummmmm, I only know off a few good men that eat that quality food smckin smckin
Cheers
Adam (Sniper Lures)

oldfish
Expert
Expert

Post by oldfish » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Is this a private website just for 5 or 6 of you blokes???????????????

My mushroom motor just clicked into overdrive.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 am

Hi Jim

I have no idea what Froggy is on about and I don't think many people do. So you are not alone in the dark thumbsupsmilie

As stated several times before, there is no "inner circle" and there is no "secret fence".
It may appear to other members that such set up exist as there seem to be the same members posting, having interactions while others look on.

I was a looker too when I first joined the site.
I searched and read then I tentatively participated.

Jim, You, and everybody else are welcome to join this "inner circle" even though there is no such thing.
And certainly this is no private website, but if it is, I hope there are more than 5 or 6 blokes in it.
Will be much cheaper just exchanging emails thumbsupsmilie

And is the non-functioning registration page still not fixed to keep this website private ??? ???

Albert

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 am

Froggie,
I`m in the dark myself but I like the mystery & humour you are putting into the general chat area. thumbsupsmilie We may have to call it the Gossip Column. lol

I hope you keep it as a mystery, it`s a bit of fun & even though you will get little response, I`ll bet you have a few watchers asking themselves, who. ??? ???
How many calls or private messages have you had. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by froggy06 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 am

I now feel i have finally made it , being put into the elite " 5 - 6 " blokes private " website " bowsmilie , 20 posts in 2 years hardly puts me as a contributor to the site , I hope to change this , Jim join in and have some fun , you might be presently surprised on some of the people you meet that become good friends on and off site , at the end of the day we all love the same thing , fishing , lures " and a bit if fun " , heading up to kow swamp for a fish hopefully next week ,will call past the shop and have a chat and if your lucky , I will show you the photo of " the heavy hitters " dinning out. Hint 1 with public forums , try not to " read into things " that seem to be cryptically written , it will send you mad crazysmilie ,plenty of msgs Vince , your were correct , might have to post the photo ( faces pixilated ) of course thumbsupsmilie

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 am

Bloody paparazzi zippedsmilie smckin nahnah pokeystix

Albert

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”