Credit where credit is due !

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Re: Credit where credit is due !

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:34 pm

F.Y.I.
Have had 2 calls asking who Dave Smith is ?

The Newell experts will claim that they know / knew or what ever , but they don't & didn't until they read this.

Dave Smith was a Jeweller from Melbourne , and may well still be in the Jewellery game. Anyway ..... he orchestrated & funded the patenting of the "Scorpion".

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote: I get the impression , some of the old members of this site are lying low for their own benefit.

They must be more than a little worried Vince, that with you as a part owner of the site ,you would not be afraid to allow the truth to be written
Rob, most probably correct, but I think it goes deeper than that. If anyone has the time to go back through some of the old posts on this forum & give them some serious thought, they might see where some of the problems started & how divisions have grown. They will also find, that the truth has already been written, it just takes some finding. One of the better reasons to maintain this site, it`s a good reference to what shaped attitudes.
Rellik-doc-rob wrote:Previously , the attitude of those in control of this site never wanted to 'Rock the boat ". Lets just pretend it never happened attitude has mislead the lure collecting fraternity in this country.
I agree wholeheatedly, but do accept that a lot of people prefer to live their lives that way. It always seems an easier option. Although I don`t agree, I do also accept that it`s their right to do so. What does strike me as funny is that those who insist on the right, not to rock the boat, don`t allow us the right to be straight forward. Instead we are labelled, rude & aggressive.
Public opinion is always going to be easy to manipulate while misinformation is not allowed to be corrected or discussed freely.
Rellik-doc-rob wrote:I may be an IDIOT
Again, I wholeheartedly agree.
Rellik-doc-rob wrote:your sacrificial lamb deserves better than that
Certainly does. He is not the only one who suffered from greed or told lies.
Regards.....Vince.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Let it all out Rob....will make some interesting reading.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:23 am

Baz wrote:Let it all out Rob....will make some interesting reading.
Baz ,

It will all come out , I will try to piece it all in chronological order and more detail given over time. Covering some of the following....
1. The first financial backer.....Dave Smith
2. The employee , who never received his holiday pay or Taxes paid , who became a prominent lure maker himself.
3. The misappropriated monies given, to be sent to John Bennett , but instead were put through the poker machines at the Tenterfeild bowling club.
4. Postal money orders sent and cashed , but lures never received
5. The "White" lures , made , signed & sold , after death to recoup another un-paid debt.
6. The numbered lures , why they were made , for whom they were made , and the subsequent attempt to off-load them after the whistle was blown on the time of manufacture.

Common theme starting to appear ? Yes........ MONEY !!

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
Baz wrote:Let it all out Rob....will make some interesting reading.
Baz ,

Common theme starting to appear ? Yes........ MONEY !!

RDR
As Pink Floyd sang.....Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

oldfish
Expert
Expert

Post by oldfish » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Fellers,

It's all too cryptic for me, I feel like a mushroom and I can never tell if it's me being bullied or someone else you're involved in a private war with.

Is there a difference between the naïve people caught in the crossfire between the Hatfields and the McCoys and those actually feuding.

Cheers, Jim

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:46 am

oldfish wrote:Fellers,

It's all too cryptic for me, I feel like a mushroom and I can never tell if it's me being bullied or someone else you're involved in a private war with.

Is there a difference between the naïve people caught in the crossfire between the Hatfields and the McCoys and those actually feuding.

Cheers, Jim
G'day Jim ,
Definitely NOT you being bullied...... that is way too far left of centre to be true.

Those caught in the crossfire , and there are many , are mostly innocent victims. Some others however , have finally been shot by friendly fire.

Unfortunately the Hatfields and the McCoys were supplied with ammunition and innuendo from outside , then when the bullets started to be exchanged , the outside influences fled for cover. All the while leaving the wounded to bleed alone , and having to continually defend themselves.

The biggest travesty of all this , is that there are many out there that know , and have known the truth for a long time . But have chosen to keep it in their own little group , so as not to upset the masses. In doing so , they have elevated the status of a crook. Many of the informed were moderators on this site , and still visit.... but are un-willing to correct the mis-information within the site.

My first post on this site was to defend myself ( about 5 years ago ) and I have done so with the facts. Yet even after providing proof in the form of "Legal documentation" , It appears that I am still fair game. Most recent bullets have been put in my back , from "Snypers" sitting and living in their little computer rooms thinking they are immune . My ammunition supply and arsenal is well stocked and will be discharged.

These people have one thing that I don't.....FEAR !

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by froggy06 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Common sense shows that , If you keep poking a " dog " with a stick you are going to get bitten , but for some reason " "people " continue to poke the " dog " so don't bitch and moan when it bites back. As the past shows ,99 % of the time the " dog " was not at fault .

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 am

oldfish wrote:Fellers,

Cheers, Jim
Jim,
Unless there is something that nobody knows about, I can`t for the life of me see why you would even think that Rob would be referring to you in any way.

I can however understand you feeling like a mushroom. Many members must feel like that. You have mentioned being treated like a mushroom before on this forum. The thread Latest batch of 'pristine' Newell's on page 1 of the forum What`s a fair Price was the first time you brought this up & justly so.

Let`s not pretend that you are naïve enough not to see what has, & is happening. That thread did more to create division in the forum community than any other thread I can think of. In that thread, you & everyone who contributed claimed to be seeking the truth & why not, we all should be. Most talked of the importance of getting it right for the good of lure collecting & how evil the group was that tried to get to the truth. Some of those presenting the facts then, now know that they acted on lies told to them. They have known for some time, but for some reason, the importance of the truth died when they were proven wrong. The inner circle at work again.

It`s hardly a private war. The ongoing & very public attack on Rob Gaden`s character & reputation started long before he even joined the forum. If it seems acceptable to publically attack him without evidence, only hearsay, then surely it`s acceptable for him to defend himself. If some of the facts presented destroy this forum by offending some of the members, then the forum has little to offer anyone.

Rob has my support, but is big enough & ugly enough to fight his own battles. If anyone is offended by his posts, then don`t read them. If you do read them & they are incorrect, then present your evidence & have your say. If the facts don`t matter & to many they don`t, all of this should be irrelevant.
Regards.....Vince.

oldfish
Expert
Expert

Post by oldfish » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Vince and Rob,
My apologies if I came across as criticising this particular post or any one particular person.
Was just meant as a general comment ( hence "fellers" ) to all the feuders on both sides.
It's a no win situation, becomes a pointless exercise, and tedious to those on the sidelines.
Cheers, Jim

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”