Nude Esoterics - Medula Series

Esoteric Lures
MXB
Master
Master

Nude Esoterics - Medula Series

Post by MXB » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi all . . .

Heres a couple I feel proud to own . . .
phpRCHlRuPM.jpg
phpfgM4FGPM.jpg
phpjFVMVPPM.jpg
Nice stuff

MXB

thumbsupsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

simon bruce
Master
Master

Re: Nude Esoterics - Medula Series

Post by simon bruce » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Very nice clapclap

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 pm

@ MXB

Very beautiful stuff , I like these nudies thumbsupsmilie !

But if you should give them a swim , you should change these snaps , .........I have littered this type of snap already years ago , as they may often open accidentally !

I much more rely on duo lock snaps nowadys , but even these could accidentally open , if rigged this way through a lure lip or a spoon , ........been there , done that !

greetz , Dieter howdy
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 am

agree totally Dieter the duo locks are much safer for big fish but me thinks these pair is not getting wet too soon, they are awesome well done to the maker and new owner clapclap

lofty
tradie
tradie

Post by lofty » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 am

Morning Gents Just a quick note on those snaps , they are 45kg snaps and where tie pin goes through the locking hole if you zoom in you will see the pin hes been been bent around much further so it locks the pin in place Lofty
Image ESOTERIC LURES

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm

@ lofty

Alright , mate .........haven't noticed that tag end being bent backward -duh , ......off course this way it can't open accidentally anymore !

Just got mad upon this kinda snaps many times before , most likely used to attach sinkers to no-tangle tubes on the main line with them , lost many of them sinkers this way ,...... before the early 1990's there were no Duo Lock saps widely available over here , ....started to mailorder them from the US back then , ........nowadays many local tackleshops carry them as well .

greetz , diemai howdy

lofty
tradie
tradie

Post by lofty » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 pm

One more small thing with these snaps , if you don't use a swivel if you wind them up to the tip eye , as it enters the eye the taper on the snap goes into the tip eye and opens , next cast your snap clip is open , many lures are lost due to this Lofty
Image ESOTERIC LURES

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 pm

@ lofty

Guess , that's what has been happening to me , ........no need to bother myself anymore , .....I've taken these snaps out of all my tackle boxes and littered them by now thumbsupsmilie !

Sometimes I make lures that require a connector on the bib ,...... I'd just bend that one out of a piece of wire , ........a bit finacky though to wrap the closure coil of that "figure 8 " connector with the lure attached , but it worked out for me so far !

I'd only need to make a closure coil below the line tie eye , ......the eye engaging the bib I'd close with a piece of matching brass tubing pushed over the two wire shanks and snip off one shank to approbiate length(flush to tubing's end towards line tie eye) .

After I'd bend the line tie eye and wrap the closure coil around the remaining shank right down to the tubing to lock that one in place .

Might look a bit chunky but should be dead secure !

greetz , diemai howdy

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 am

Hi all . . .

Here's a couple more nudies from the Esoteric stable;
phpoUX6RuPM.jpg
phpPosZTmPM.jpg
php8hoDYwPM.jpg
phpQ9qS7DPM.jpg
These lures are a credit to their maker . . . thanks lofty

MXB

howdy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

ropes.basstard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ropes.basstard » Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm

How good are they! Lofty makes bloody brilliant lures, I love them a lot. I'd feel very lucky to own these ones.

Ropes

Return to “Esoteric Lures”