One and only A & B lure

A&B Lures
fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: One and only A & B lure

Post by fishaholiclures » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:08 am

Tony,
No offense taken here matey thumbsupsmilie a lures value depends on where your collecting goals are. If someone is ONLY after timber A&B's then the moulded ones would hold no interest. If they were after A&B lures then the moulded ones have a place in the history of the Brand and its various incarnations. If like me they want to collect any and every Aussie made lure then they are a must have item.

I always remember a quote that went " one mans trash is another mans treasure" especially when it comes to lure collecting lol

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

JAR Lures
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by JAR Lures » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 am

Hi Tony & Brad

Just letting you know that the A&B TINYBOY & BARRABLASTER are making a come back. They will be in production again within 2 months.

I noticed that one of your comments where that this is now a moulded lure. Yes they are originally Allan Sloman made these out of wood. Allan then had them made into moulds and I purchased business from him since keeping with the moulded body. Nothing has changed at all with the lure except ownership. The TINYBOY & BARRABLASTER are still a great lure and much enjoyment can be had when using them.

I will keep you posted as to when they are available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting us at jars_ridge@live.com.au

Happy Fishing and lure collecting

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

wooo hoo, good to hear these are coming back. I will hang on for a Barra Blaster to go with my Tiny Boy..

Cheers Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

JAR Lures
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by JAR Lures » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:35 am

Yes Brad and your will be on the way soon as he has dried etc.

I just also wanted to clear something up as well as I read back further in some comments. Honestly if you think we pump these out at a 1000 a day you are sadly mistaken. Yes we do have a certain amount that we get moulded but each lure is hand airbrushed and the other processes we do. To make one complete lure you are looking at at least a 5 day turn around after painting , cleaning etc. So am sorry to say we may do 100 + a week on a good week. We try and produce these so collectors like yourself can enjoy them and our workmenship and so the fisherman catch the big ones as they have done for many years on the TINYBOY and BARRABLASTER.

barrablaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by barrablaster » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi Jars , Wish you would have a {GO} Love Al

JAR Lures
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by JAR Lures » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 pm

No worries A2B anytime CURLY......Love Aunty Lan xoxoxoox.....hahahaha