One and only A & B lure

A&B Lures
aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

One and only A & B lure

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Have to start somewhere i spose lol

The one and only i have, but wow what a great little lure in fantastic condition droolsmilie

Cheers Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Re: One and only A & B lure

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

bullrout22 wrote:Tony

They are a top lure but this one looks like a molded lure made by I think Jar lures in QLD
Bullrout,

yes it is moulded and only has A&B on the bottom. I read he sold the lures so this is just a Run of the mill lure then ???

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

The moulded ones are good for fishing thumbsupsmilie
A&B Cod.JPG
A&B Cod2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RDRQ2

Post by RDRQ2 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Is that two lip grippers in the top picture 2bob ???

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 pm

We need two for the multiple hook up's lol

Nah. it's a Kayak paddle thumbsupsmilie

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

aussbasstony wrote: I read he sold the lures so this is just a Run of the mill lure then ???
Tony, there is no such thing as a 'run of the mill' lure mate. They are all important to preserve the overall lineage of a brand. Keep in mind that JAR are no longer around either, so that lure is now part of history as well.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 pm

in fact the lure you choose to collect now could be the timber stumpy or newell kad of later years who knows collect what YOU love i do bugga the rest of ya lol lol nahnah nahnah

RDRQ2

Post by RDRQ2 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 pm

two-bob wrote:We need two for the multiple hook up's lol

thanks for clearing tha up 2bob those damn lip grippers should be made illegal when holding fish out of water for photographs

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 am

fishaholiclures wrote:
aussbasstony wrote: I read he sold the lures so this is just a Run of the mill lure then ???
Tony, there is no such thing as a 'run of the mill' lure mate. They are all important to preserve the overall lineage of a brand. Keep in mind that JAR are no longer around either, so that lure is now part of history as well.

Brad
sorry brad I did not mean to offend anyone, I thought they may be stil punching the plastic ones out at 1000 per day, hence the comment.

Thanks for setting me straight thumbsupsmilie

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

RDRQ2 wrote:
two-bob wrote:We need two for the multiple hook up's lol

thanks for clearing tha up 2bob those damn lip grippers should be made illegal when holding fish out of water for photographs
Lip grips are great when used correctly. I assume you are refering to people who hold the fish right out of the water by the grips only, like a shirt hanging on a clothlines. For a big fish that can be a death sentence right there by damaging the throat latch and they die after release. thubsdown

I like them because they allow me to keep the fish in the water while I get the camera to take a few yak side pics of the lures we collect hanging out of a Bass or Cods big gob thumbsupsmilie

Return to “A&B Lures”