More creative genius from the "Master" himself

Keith Baker, Mambri Lures
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

More creative genius from the "Master" himself

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Getting a parcel in the post like this sure makes a working day feel much better. Included are 2 Grass-hoppers , which are the first in my collection , and the fact that they were made especially for myself & Ziggy , has meant alot to me.
The others include ....4" Mudeyes , Yabbies with rubber legs & Yabbies with body & claws carved from the one peice of timber by the master Keith Baker. If you dont like & appreciate the work in these lures ...... then I reckon you must be a really sad poor son of a B*tch !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More creative genius from the "Master" himself

Post by ocd1688 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 pm

They are stunning Rob clapclap clapclap clapclap
Very very nice indeed.

Albert

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Simply stunning thumbsupsmilie
Cheers Rob

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 am

I am seriously jealous crazysmilie

MXB

howdy
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

neb
Expert
Expert

Post by neb » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Well I don't like the work that goes into making these lure...Rob. But if someone else has done the work then I can admire and envy it... Their great......Nev

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 am

neb wrote:Well I don't like the work that goes into making these lure...Rob. But if someone else has done the work then I can admire and envy it... Their great......Nev
Neb...this is for you.. crazysmilie crazysmilie . lol lol lol lol .

Albert , Bullrout , MXB & Rob ....thanks for your confirmation on these great lures. RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

SNAFU
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by SNAFU » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 am

Rob excellent craftmanship as always from keith....luving the grasshoppers...your very lucky to own these thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

SNAF!!!

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Just a correction for anybody that has been mis-lead by reading Crap , which has been written by a self appointed Baker lure expert on another forum.

The fixed claw Crays/Yabbies that kieth made ( body and claws carved as 1 piece ) are infact some of his earliest Cray lures. NOT some of his later creations ..... as stated by the "Guessing , know nothing Buffoon "who has tried to elevate himself to a status of authority he will never deserve or achieve.

This fool never met , or ever talked to Kieth , but continually plucks B*llshit information from his own A*se , in an attempt to impress others. You may have bluffed and fooled the students you were supposed to educate of the years , but unlike those naïve young learners...... You,ll never fool me.

RDR zippedsmilie
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:The fixed claw Crays/Yabbies that kieth made ( body and claws carved as 1 piece ) are infact some of his earliest Cray lures. NOT some of his later creations
Rob, I was a amazed to see the amount of guesswork used in an effort to give the collectors some valuable info. If having a lot of a particular makers lures gives you the right do guesswork & become an authority on that Maker, then I should therefore know more about your lures than you do lol Where the problem lies is the fact that some of those who read this will undoubtedly believe it. They will believe it & it will become a known fact, simply because it was written by someone they think is an authority. -duh -duh

I have no doubt that you will run into a collector one day that will argue that you sold to Halco in 2002 or whatever year is constantly put out there by a real authority on the subject. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Vince ,

for once you talk some sense , this is rare from an IDIOT , but you got it right on this occasion.

In fact , Brad "KNOWALL " fishaholics garranteed and confirmed dates of the sale to Halco on another forum.... only to be wrong by 3 years..... but he would know more than me , therefore it is now a "Fact {"

Im not a fence sitter... never really liked writing or speaking in code , or have the masses guessing who I am talking about . So why should I stoop to this behaiviour now ? Well im not going to..... The afore mentioned Baker self appointed expert is Colsel...... I am and never was a shrinking violet , why start now.

Colsel is a pretentious , pompus person who collects fishing lures. A collection of fishing lures does not make the owner an authorithy or expert. Especially in his case. Money can not buy knowledge.

However..... those who collect lures and actually go to the trouble of researching the back ground from accurate and believable sourses ( Not thieves and liars ) will be educated and their knowledge is invaluable !!

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Return to “Keith Baker, Mambri Lures”