Keith Baker, Mambri Lures
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Re: An oldie

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Wed May 13, 2015 9:31 am

Vince..... Great post ,

Just a shame that you had to write it .

Your integrity , honesty and loyalty ( to Keith's request for privacy ) should never have been doubted or questioned , but it has been and I can see your need to clear it up.

If the "face book " crap is a trap , to get yourself , Albert or me to divulge Keith's whereabouts..... Then they need to get up a little bit earlier in the morning. It won't work !

As for anybody ( experts ) confirming the photos of Keith are actually him...... That would be difficult . None of them ever met the man , not even the Grub..... Aka... Warren Nicholson .

If the photo,s aren't of Mr. Keith Baker...... Perhaps this is the greatest " kabuki " ever performed , in or out of a theatre.

As for the Facebook experts.... One thing comes to mind.... " f#ck my brown dog" or any other colour for that matter !

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Wed May 13, 2015 9:44 am

Baz wrote:I love your way with words Vince...always descriptive and always accurate.
Pete, I was a little annoyed when I seen what was written. Not from the Coona boys, they were only repeating, without confirmation, what they had been told by a top bloke, who did if fact watch Keith make lures. It was the ones that knew better, I would have thought should have behaved better & been honest.
zaneswan wrote:I'm not convinced Vince.... I reckon I can see a little bit of 'Weekend at Bernie's' in that photo! lol lol lol
Zane, thumbsupsmilie lol I see that you have read Rob`s post. clapclap You might think that alone would be enough evidence to convince most. However if you look closely, you can just see the ropes that are holding the old mate to the chair lol lol
jimmymate wrote:What I am finding is a common occurrence of not so subtle digs at us mighty Victorians. Quite clearly the most "rude and aggressive" section of Vince's latest post.
Sorry Jimmy but some chances you just can`t pass up lol lol It`s a sad fact that most of my mates are Victorian. I`m not proud of this, but what can you do. I can only imagine how much better they would be if they had the perfect conditions we enjoy for better growth. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 am

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:One thing comes to mind.... " f#ck my brown dog" or any other colour for that matter !
Rob, you have been hanging around Albert too long -duh -duh
Rellik-doc-rob wrote:If the photo,s aren't of Mr. Kieth Baker...... Perhaps this is the greatest " kabuki " ever performed , in or out of a theatre.
Precisely. Why would we bother creating such a story.

Another thing I have been meaning to ask you Rob, who is this poor bugger we keep taking photos of lol lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Vince ,

Fortunately , for him.... Because he is still alive and well , the gentleman in the photo,s is Keith Baker. And yes..... The same Keith Baker of lure-carving legend . Not some other Keith Baker .

For me , and I know also you Vince , being labelled a liar is not new.... But treated like water off a ducks back. ( sorry to bring duck up again.... ) , but to now imply that Albert is also fabricating Keith's existence has taken it to a whole new level. zippedsmilie zippedsmilie

Those responsible will face the consequences...... Of which won't be pretty.

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 pm

I love it when you are a bit stirred up Vince lol lol lol .

Shit, maggot, brown dogs and all lol lol lol

Can you think of a better reason to keep this site going ???

There is no point just looking at lures, if you are not sure what you are looking at is real, especially the info written about the lure and its maker are incorrect.

Again no point trying to "educate" the Richard craniums.
Tell them "------" something to do with dogs. thumbsupsmilie

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:02 am

Well people , if you wonder who the bloke in the photos is, I can reassure you that he is not Fizz. Too good looking to be the onion man thumbsupsmilie

You sure you didn't send , as a special gift, a Leo wanker lure ??? Surely it wasn't a King Willie Puller lure ???

I am 100% sure from memory, it was nude, no claws, and had 2 eyes as well as 2 whiskers.
Looks like a Baker to me.

So there you f----g "conspirators" salutee

Albert

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu May 14, 2015 12:55 am

ocd1688 wrote:Well people , if you wonder who the bloke in the photos is, I can reassure you that he is not Fizz. Too good looking to be the onion man thumbsupsmilie

You sure you didn't send , as a special gift, a Leo wanker lure ??? Surely it wasn't a King Willie Puller lure ???

I am 100% sure from memory, it was nude, no claws, and had 2 eyes as well as 2 whiskers.
Looks like a Baker to me.

So there you f----g "conspirators" salutee

Albert
Dear Albert ,

It is little wonder why Vince and myself love you like a brother ( more actually )....

Now go and feed Rusty.... " the brown dog " surely after all off the F#cking he has copped lately.... He is hungry !

RDR... 86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:It is little wonder why Vince and myself love you like a brother ( more actually )....
thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie clapclap
ocd1688 wrote:Well people , if you wonder who the bloke in the photos is, I can reassure you that he is not Fizz. Too good looking to be the onion man
Yes Gus, the photo`s of Keith were meant to help put a face to the lures, not terrify the whole population as our good mate from Onion would do. lol lol
ocd1688 wrote:You sure you didn't send , as a special gift, a Leo wanker lure Surely it wasn't a King Willie Puller lure
No, no, no, nothing that rare. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Thu May 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Albert, RDR and Vince... You blokes make my day so much more entertaining with reading like this! This is by far the funniest thing I've read on here! (Except for the serious bit!)

Cheers
Zane

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm

ocd1688 wrote:I love it when you are a bit stirred up Vince .

Shit, maggot, brown dogs and all
Zane & Gus, you pair might like it, but I can assure you that Dianne is not to flash on it smckin smckin lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “Keith Baker, Mambri Lures”