Bee Dee lures

Bee Dee Lures
Falky
Master
Master

Bee Dee lures

Post by Falky » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:14 pm

you don't see too often lures being produced here in SA. so when I saw them I thought it would be good to own a lure made here. not to sure on the age of these lures, picked them up from a 'cheap bin'. Probably made for the local mulloway.
Adam
P9230008.jpg
P9230007.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Bee Dee lures

Post by Mully » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 pm

i was racking the brain for the bee dee lure name for over a week thank god you posted it up ,,I dont own one but know the history behind them awesome looking lures i am always on the lookout for them if anyone wants to part with one...Thanks Falky thumbsupsmilie

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Mully
if you get any time one day could you wack the details up about Bee Dee's lures history?

I think it would be good to read about!

cheers Adam

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm

will do i have it stashed away somewhere in the house move recently i have put it in a safe place -duh -duh -duh tooo safe but i will look....

lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Post by lure crazy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 pm

I used to buy the little ones, I think theres still a heap at my parents from before I moved out. The sport fishing scene at cavan sold them ages ago and were the best lures ive used for reddies in the torrens appart from spinners. They really do have a good action!
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!
Image "CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE NEW WEBSITE"

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:21 pm

that would be awesome Dave ive been hunting them down for ages... thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Bee Dee Lures”