Attack Lure's for Clarification

Attack Lures
Woronora
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Attack Lure's for Clarification

Post by Woronora » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I have recently acquired two Attack lures as pictured below. Whilst I originally went for them as they struck me as a pretty good looking Bream lure, I have developed quite an appreciation for their 'looks' and haven't yet brought myself to use them. Having done a little reading, I am now wondering whether they should remain unused due to their 'Collectable' nature. I know these lures went through a heap of ownership changes; merlins, bennet, S Mcgrath, D Mcgrath and thus am unsure of the age or rarity of the lures pictured. I know the metal bibs and painted bibs preceed these, but that's about it. Should I continue to build a collection with similar makes or are these just not that collectible?
Appreciate all your help, Scott.
Attacks.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jorgvh
Expert
Expert

Re: Attack Lure's for Clarification

Post by jorgvh » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Always worth collecting and like youi love them aswell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 am

hard isn't it -duh one of the best fishing lures around and still my go to lure,but i still have a few i collect but cant help fishing my doubles

ROBFISHGOLF
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by ROBFISHGOLF » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 pm

THERE IS ONLY ONE COLOUR TO USE IN SE QLD THAT IS PINK WITH A PURPULE TOP, GREAT ON FLATHEAD AND WHITING ON THE TROLL IN 3 TO 4 FOOT OF WATER . IT ALSO DEADLY ON BREAM. CASTING AND RETRIVING ON THE FLATS. thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Attack Lures”