New England Lures

New England Lures
Vince

Re: New England Lures

Post by Vince » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Adam..I would just love to be able to send you this one thumbsupsmilie but with all the legals required mate it`s just not worth it nope .I can send a pic ,I think,without to much drama legally.Next time I see you I`ll bring it & if you bring yours they can all be together for a while,thats the best I can do mate,my hands are tied............. VinceJPG[/attachment]
IMG_1847.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vince

Post by Vince » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Warren.. Do you know Mike personally.They are all terrific to deal with at New England Lures bowsmilie ,can`t do enough for you.I have been invited to look through their factory in your town when I get up there,can`t wait. yay

wazza
Expert
Expert

Post by wazza » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Vince wrote:Warren.. Do you know Mike personally.They are all terrific to deal with at New England Lures bowsmilie ,can`t do enough for you.I have been invited to look through their factory in your town when I get up there,can`t wait. yay
Yes Vince i do know mike personally I have known him since we were kids.
warren

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Vince wrote:Adam..I would just love to be able to send you this one thumbsupsmilie but with all the legals required mate it`s just not worth it nope .I can send a pic ,I think,without to much drama legally.Next time I see you I`ll bring it & if you bring yours they can all be together for a while,thats the best I can do mate,my hands are tied............. VinceJPG[/attachment]
IMG_1847.JPG
vince
I understand mate thumbsupsmilie
when we meet up again we could have a #32 party lol lol yay

Adam

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Number 26 150mm Mudraker is on Ebay by New England Lures.
Tagged and Released

danstash
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by danstash » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 am

i think this story might make a few people cry but ill tell it anyway! i happen to work with mick shelton so when i told him i was going fishing for cod he was more than happy to lend me his tackle box full of lures. maybe he forgot he had a beautiful black 150 mudraker in his box but i thought if it's in here i must be allowed to use it!! i had the best fishing session i have ever had on it bagging 7 cod in 2 hours!!! i even got a hattrick!!!! pitty i got snagged and snapped it off !! oopssmilie . i had no idea that it was collectable!!! n e way, when i told him,(mick) he was just happy i had a good day and threw me another one (signed and numbered)
I could not wait to go try it out!! i got a little one on my second cast with it, then would you beleive very next cast "bang" GONE!
these lures are awsome to fish with so get them off your walls and onto your lines boys!!! by the way, mick shelton is opening his own fishing and outdoor shop in inverell soon and whole families of mudrakers will live there!!! lol

Vince

Post by Vince » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:08 am

Danstash...Funny you should mention the black one,it`s the only 150 I`ve got & it`s hanging on the wall & it`s staying there.At least till I get a few more from Mike.Will be good to be able to get them in numbers yay ,a great looking lure & it is no surprise to find out they work a treat.The Mudrats look brilliant too droolsmilie but I can assure you they`ll be staying on the wall........................ Vince

Vince

Post by Vince » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 am

Dave.
Was thinking the same thing yay .Will be great to be able to get them at a price that you can use them yay .They are a great lure,can`t wait,hopefully there will still be some limited edition signed & numbered ones on Ebay,they do look good on the wall as well. droolsmilie droolsmilie
IMG_1917.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:09 pm

nice story Danstash thumbsupsmilie pity about losing the second lure thubsdown I use a strickback lure retriever and it has never let me down from a boat yay
I would never use my mudrakers, like vince said, they will live on the wall droolsmilie
but will buy some from Mike when his store opens thumbsupsmilie and some mudrats too

Adam

danstash
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by danstash » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm

sorry to mislead you by saying families of them them will live there, i was refering to micks collection of them!!! so as for now, your only hope is to keep on bidding!!! lol

Return to “New England Lures”