Pakula original lures.

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
upslashcreek
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Mood:

Pakula original lures.

Post by upslashcreek » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

I have just been on a fishing trip with a friend that has recieved a lure roll of original Pakula lures in very good condition. Most look like they have never been in the water. There are sprockets and cockroaches as well as others in different lengths. He was going to use them as teasers but I told him that I think they maybe a bit too good to do that to. They are all original with the moving eye and the silver strip in the skirt with Pakula written on it. Am I right that they are too good to use as teasers or am I leading him up the garden path. And if they are collectable then what dollar would they be worth. Any info would be great, Cheers.

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”