Pumpkin coloured kadaitcha

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
simon bruce
Master
Master

Re: Pumpkin coloured kadaitcha

Post by simon bruce » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Not casting aspersions on the other gear, certainly a few members have bought stuff.

In a way mixing the copies in with the genuine is a bit of a no no.

Anyway Brad your questions seem to have registered with this individual, thanks.

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

Brad . . . well done on confronting this problem.

There is only one way to deal with this seller and that is to publicise that he is selling fakes and boycott him for the benefit of all lure collectors the world over . . . the original true craftsman that manufactured these lures would be disgusted with the blatant attempts to con innocent people with such poor copies. Again my view is that it is pathetic and he should be reported if he doesn't change the wording to reflect that he is making copies or 'Kadaitcha style' lures.

Poke his eyes out and cut off his fingers

pokeystix crazysmilie pokeystix crazysmilie
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am

I see this dude is now calling them Assassins and signed with his name .catch ya

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Just had another look at the site he also has another lure called the imposture. Catch ya

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Laz,
He has obviously taken my advice on misrepresentation issues and as long as he keeps making it clear that these are his lures made BY him, then I have no problem with what he does. In fact give the look of his stuff I may even buy a couple.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 pm

fishaholiclures wrote:Laz,
He has obviously taken my advice on misrepresentation issues and as long as he keeps making it clear that these are his lures made BY him, then I have no problem with what he does. In fact give the look of his stuff I may even buy a couple.

Brad
I agree with that. The product he makes looks OK and lets face it, not too many people would be throwing the real deal out for a fish so if you can pick up stated copies that produce the same effect then it would be wise to get them.

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Brad & Two Bob i agree with youse i like the look of a couple this fellers lures might have get me some two .catch ya

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Thanks for prompting me to look at this thread......

What a F*kin joke....

Just one more time that the DWARF know all.... Brad "Fisherholic " has elevated his tiny stature to "Expert , and solver of all problems lures ".
His opinion , and that of the Phycho Alistirs have bluffed and conned so many naïve collectors over the years . these blokes should be held to account , if it were the stock market..... they would be in jail for insider trading.

If anybody has the time to read all the CRAP that Holman has written on this site , you would be hard pressed NOT to realise that the bloke is a F*kin Goose of the highest order. Even years after he had written most of this type of SH*t he was a moderator on here and didn,t bother correcting his quotes...... is that stupidity , a denial to admit he was wrong.... or just plain Self promoting Arrogance ??

I suspect the later.

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 am

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:11 pm
is that stupidity , a denial to admit he was wrong.... or just plain Self promoting Arrogance ??

I suspect the later.
I think I would have to agree Rob.
MXB wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am
Poke his eyes out and cut off his fingers
This is one response I find incredible. Not just because it represents the norm back then, but more an indication of the character of the gentleman that wrote it. susssmilie

This same man accused me of being “derogatory and insulting” when he took exception to not being treated special & allowed privileges because he was once a moderator on this site. He also wrote “ I don`t want any affiliation with you or your forum. I`m not going to lower myself to your level.” The final sentence makes a lot of sense. No one should ever lower themselves to my level , even I`m not happy down here. nope

I know that wanting to poke someone`s eyes out & cut their fingers off might sound a little harsh to those not down on my level, but there`s more. It`s the bit about not wanting to be affiliated with this forum that demonstrates the man`s true character.. This man has removed some of his pics from this site & quietly walled away, or so it would seem. He has been offended & his right to do so is not in question. His pics, his decision.

This is where the problem lies. Lure Hub Oz. A great concept & a well executed idea. The need for an accurate information base has always been there. Unfortunately, while being a great list of names, the information accuracy is no better than the forums. One of the reasons for this is that a lot of the information has come from the forums, & you guessed it, this is one of the forums. For a man who cut his affiliation with this forum, he doesn`t seem to have any problem stealing information & photo`s.

Roger my good man, you had the audacity to want to harm Shane Love for copying a lure & in so doing, he broke no laws. Yet you feel superior enough to steal material from a low life like myself and my mate Albert. Now that`s a true gentleman at work. Double standards seem to be the way of the Gentleman.
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”