Keith Baker Yabby

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
oldfish
Expert
Expert

Keith Baker Yabby

Post by oldfish » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:29 am

Had a lady from Northern NSW in the shop talking about a yabby she has with a single hook in each claw and red beads

pinned under the tail. She says at least 30 years old? and will bring it in next time she is down here on a regular visit.

How much should I offer her?

Cheers, Jim

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keith Baker Yabby

Post by vince. » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Jim, if its the real deal, it's worth going as far as you need to so both of you are happy. Personally, I'd sell my soul for it. Unfortunately I sold my soul years ago lol & would come up empty.
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Re: Keith Baker Yabby

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:04 pm

oldfish wrote:Had a lady from Northern NSW in the shop talking about a yabby she has with a single hook in each claw and red beads

pinned under the tail. She says at least 30 years old? and will bring it in next time she is down here on a regular visit.

How much should I offer her?

Cheers, Jim
Jim ,

If it is one of the Original , originals..... like the one Vince has.... you would be getting it cheap if you paid anything under a GRAND $!K ( in my opinion ).
RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”