The other bucket

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

The other bucket

Post by vince. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:46 pm

I have restarted this thread. As I am an idiot I got everything the wrong way around the first time & in the process, have accidently deleted a post by Bullrout in another thread. I must apologise for this & will also do so in that thread.

A member has stated that these lures are mostly fakes. I have been presented with this pic twice now. The first time by the Backroom boys in their normal way & this time on the forum.

If they are fakes, lets sort it out for the good of all concerned.
Bullrouts fakes.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

saito
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: The other bucket

Post by saito » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:17 am

Vince

Can i ask if these lures are the ones that has caused a bit of a stir on the fakes that were sold as genuine?
Lures that were made by peter and then later finished by another maker after Peters passing?

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 am

saito wrote:Vince

Can i ask if these lures are the ones that has caused a bit of a stir on the fakes that were sold as genuine?
Lures that were made by peter and then later finished by another maker after Peters passing?
No mate, these are a different lot.

This pic was sent by Rob Gaden to Brolly sometime ago. Without asking permission it then was sent on to who knows how many. Not a major crime , but extremely rude just the same.

The fact that it has been brought to my attention twice now as a diversion from the topic at hand, must tell us something. The first time was via a PM from some pathetic little man without the gonads to put a name to his PM. This time Bullrout has mentioned them & states clearly that most are fakes. Maybe it`s time to enlighten us all.

Of course this will never happen. All the backstabbing is done via PM`s & in the backrooms.

The inference as I see it, is that the lures, that all the experts have deemed fakes in this bucket, were made by Rob Gaden & sold on to some unsuspecting collector. Bullrout, please correct me if I am wrong. This is what you are suggesting isn`t it.
Regards.....Vince.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:23 pm

bullrout22 wrote:
"There is a more concerning lure that we need to find out who made them they are the fake Kadaitchas WHO MADE THEM

Here is a picture of them a few are real but most are not"

Where are you Bullrout, have all your mates abandoned you on this one ???

Like the rest of them, you weren`t there at the time either, but seem to know all the facts now.

At least you had the decency to bring it up on the forum, but for a bloke that put a post up asking how to ID a fake kadaitcha not all that long ago, you must have learned a lot from that, as you can now do it from a photo. Are you sure they are fakes, or are your mates sure. Maybe you haven`t thought this one out & have hitched your wagon to the wrong horse.
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 am

The lures in the container were given to me by Peter, when I helped him shift some of his equipment from the Dairy shed on the farm he rented, into the shed in Tenterfield. We used my telecom ute(which I had on private hire) and these lures, plus many others were given to me for my help.

I know that most of them were rejects, and many were made by Trevor while he was learning to make lures. That's where he started and learnt from Peter, in the dairy. Some from memory were not even painted and there were also some Proto-types.

In answer to your question, and the gutless prick who also asked this question to Vince in a PM a few years ago......who made the lures ???? It could have been a number of people including Peter, Trevor, either of Peters sons, Robert or Dan or anyone involved back then.

The photo of the lures was only ever sent to Mike Brolly, who after hearing about them asked for a photo. Then it seems to have been sent to all the back-room experts and all sorts of opinions formed as to the origins.

The lures were seen by many people over the years, including several members on this site who had visited my place. They did not just suddenly appear from the clouds, and when Jim Bond was worried years ago about a lure he doubted the authenticity of , I had offered to give him 1 or 2 for free.

I was asked to bring a photo of them to the 2011 Bass Classic at Clarrie Hall dam for a mate. This was done on my telephone and that's when Tony Payne first saw them and asked if he could buy a few. I had to tell him no, as they were already promised to some other mates.

Back in the late 80's & early nineties I only knew 3 other people who collected lures...... Jack Erskine, Brian Mcfarlaine & Jamie Flett. Fletty & Makka were mates of mine and we had a long time understanding and agreement. If either of us wanted a particular lure for our own collection, that either of the others had in their collection , then we could buy it for $1.00. Of course the payment of the $1.00 was never done, but many lures changed hands between us 3 , in gentleman agreements that worked out very evenly over the years.

In 2011, the container of Newell`s were offered to Makka & Jamie , by me , for free. But jokingly offered for $1.00 each, as per our old agreement. Both Jamie & Brian thought about it over the weekend and on the Sunday came and spoke to me privately and suggested I sell them and put the money in my own pocket as I had already given them plenty of lures over the years.

An offer was made shortly after the Bass Classic by a private collector and the lures were sold.

When Vince was sent the PM, with the photo of the lures , I contacted Mike Brolly and asked him how a private photo sent to him alone....ended up in others hands. I also asked him to track down the member who joined up, sent 1 PM to Vince , then disappeared.

Mike was a moderator at the time (apparently with all the powers and information about IP addresses of all members) even after 2 follow up calls, I was never given an answer. That never seemed unusual to me, because if he named the identity, it would eventually put him in the position of passing the photo on in the first place, which I have since proved.

All this talk and Bullsh*t about IP addresses and crap that those old moderators went on with, is CRAP. Why couldn't Brolly find the private poster to Vince .......... because he didn't want to.

While I am on about the IP addresses, recently because of a hacking of my emails, I have not been able to access L&M since 2nd of this month. I have been to my son`s house last Saturday, accessed the site and put 1 post up. The board of L&M have had an I.T. expert look into my L&M account to try and give me access again. The I.T. Expert says that I have no less than 87 IP addresses, that in itself amazes me as I have only ever accessed the site from 3 different places. Therefore, how did the wizard Bullsh*ter, Bullroot ever come to the conclusion I was somebody else.

As I have stated before, Bullrout's genuine loyalty to this site is non-existent , he has been playing the "Oh .. poor old harmless Bullrout card " for so long, and many of you have been fooled by it.

Where are the answers to my questions ? I am told that you still haven't answered them, but instead have tried to put the focus on these lures , now that you have been self-nominated as a Newell expert.

Mike Brolly, thanks for the PM , it answers a very small part of 1 question I posed to you , but that is all. Why did you send a PM instead of doing it on the open forum? The questions were asked only to put the truth out there, not to start any war..... why will you only share your answers privately , or in your back-room-boys meetings. Even in your PM, you did not answer my question about your allegation of me being roudylureman ? A pretty serious allegation and I want some answers and proof, or is just more Bullsh*t , that you and your mates have spread.

It amazes me how important all you back-room boys think you are. Perched up on your little lure collections, pretending to anyone who will listen, how knowledgable you are. Because you own a few lures , does not make you an expert. One of your so called experts claimed I sold to Halco in 2000, and every one thanked him for his extensive knowledge and information. Nice work "Scoop" ....only 5 years out. But that is written on these forums now, and once again, history of misinformation continues.

You all have been asked for the answers, and apart from some Bullrout- Bullsh*t sidestepping , nothing has been forthcoming. That's ok, I do it for you.

I'll be back...RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Sad thing about this, is that all the experts responsible for this crap, will only deny any involvement & any knowledge of this topic. Still spread their poison behind the scenes, but deny & ignore it all publically.
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 pm

vince. wrote: experts
lol lol lol lol lol

WELL, what defines an expert?

Is it someone who likes a particular maker’s lures and has a fair collection of them and is then put on a pedestal by his/her peers as we’ve seen so many times over the yrs?

OR

Is it an actual maker and others in the industry or associates who were working in conjunction with the said maker or closely & frequently associated with a particular maker?

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:56 pm

vince. wrote:Sad thing about this, is that all the experts responsible for this crap, will only deny any involvement & any knowledge of this topic. Still spread their poison behind the scenes, but deny & ignore it all publically.
Says it all Vince, all full of bssmilie

VERY smckin smckin smckin people crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Just to add to that how many times have we seen particular luremakers repeatedly sell their LAST lures on eBay

lol lol lol lol lol

How stupid do they think some people are to believe the rubbish that's continually thrown at them?

Then how stupid are those who pay big money for the continual "last ones"?

EVEN lol lol lol lol lol

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”