A pair of not often seen CC's

Custom Crafted Lures
neb
Expert
Expert

A pair of not often seen CC's

Post by neb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm

I picked these up in Wagga many moons ago along with a wiggla (can't find the wiggla at the moment.) Nev
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Re: A pair of not often seen CC's

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Mate ... I recognise he first one on the left, I've got three of those, they are an excellent lure and not well know of - they have a wooden core with a poly moulding over the top. Apparantly if your game, you can flex the bib and it will return to it's original shape sawht sawht I haven't been that game lol lol lol
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Neb ... heres my 3 Custom Crafts the same as yours - two have the shorter bibs and one wich is a late 80's lure has a longer bib howdy

The base polyurethane resin used in their construction was only ever yellow - the 2 shallower ones also have rattle chambers thumbsupsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Rob

neb
Expert
Expert

Post by neb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Nice Rob, I don't think I ever gave mine a swim, it just rolled around in various tackle boxes, the other one I think I read somewhere that it was C lure connected somewhere but I am noy sure now. someone might know a bit more about them..Nev

Return to “Custom Crafted Lures”