great looking lures

Adam

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: My Timber RMG's

Post by Mully » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Rob you lures have never looked bad i have seen them in many old freshwater fishing mags and other mags and the style and artwork is unique and very nice and like a wine only got better with time...And as with everyone except for a few very special painters [lure crazy Heath] I think has the beginnings of a true master like yourself at such an early stage of production also cant wait to see if it only gets better...

Baz

Post by Baz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I agree with Mully.Seen some early RMG's that belonged to Frank at the fishing clininc's that were held in Wellington and loved the look of them even though I was about 12 and relatively new to lure fishing.They just looked like fish catchers.I also liked the looks of the old TMc Darts and old wooden Stumpys too.At the time they were modern and efficient and they are still as good today as back then.Pity I don't have a few laying around now.As for LC, I think he could have a long and somewhat successful future as a lure maker.His lures look excellent and I will be purchasing some as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Baz.

rowdythelureman1970
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by rowdythelureman1970 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll see what I i can do about the photos of tops & bottoms. Im not too good with all this stuff!

The ones which have been put up for auction have photos of the bottoms - i'll try & sort some out of the rest of the shapes for you.

By the way Rob, I dont think anyone would say a bad word about paint jobs - they worked then & work now so no worries cobber.

Rowdy.

barrablaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by barrablaster » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Nice to see the old timber lures that Rob made . I bought the machine and the BLACK-RAT lure design that he used to make them back in the late 80s early nineties . I have some of the original jigs and spraying templates . .Thanks Barrablaster A&B LURES.The lures i made and are black-rat, dirty-rat, mighty mouse, Tiny-boy, Barrablaster.4 differant sizes.
DSCN01011 [1024x768].JPG
DSCN01031 [1024x768].JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I added the pictures for Allan barrablaster

Rupe
Master
Master

Post by Rupe » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

barrablaster wrote:Nice to see the old timber lures that Rob made . I bought the machine and the BLACK-RAT lure design that he used to make them back in the late 80s early nineties . I have some of the original jigs and spraying templates . .Thanks Barrablaster
pictures???
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

OLDMAN
Master
Master

Post by OLDMAN » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Rupe
Hope these help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Nice lures clapclap

barrablaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by barrablaster » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi ,Would you have any spare Blackrat lures .Thanks Barrablaster.

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

PM sent Barrablaster.

Return to “RMG Lures”