Bassday Catalogue

Station49
Guru
Guru

Bassday Catalogue

Post by Station49 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 am

http://www.bassday.com.au/images/Bassday.pdf

Stumbled across this link to a Bassday Catalogue, i believe this is only the gear imported into Australia.

Bassday have quite a few more lures, and colours in lures.... Dissapointing to see not all the colours are imported for the kangoku ranges..... aaah well saves me money.
Macca

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:08 pm

saves you money ! wahaahhahaahahahaha fool..that juts makes yo go nuts and scour the planet looking for them..and when you FIND them..well..look out...cha CHING ! droolsmilie lol nahnah

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Ahh one of my favorite brand of lures Ill have 2 of each thanks

Chop
Expert
Expert

Post by Chop » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Yep another thing distributed by frogleys, so your bound not to get all the range.

Chop

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:31 pm

Very very true and people wonder why we dont buy locally or from Australia no one stocks anything here...

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:38 pm

mully wrote:Very very true and people wonder why we dont buy locally or from Australia no one stocks anything here...

mmmm very true.

today i rang 4 stores querying if they could get in a Daiwa RCS 2004 Air Spool for me... and at what price.

2 of them said no, and 2 of them told me not to bother and i was better off going online.... makes ya wonder a bit as well.
Macca

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Frustration gets the better of me nowadays I don't bother looking at the local I just order a bulk lot from overseas ,,,besides its more fun getting presents in the post regardless of weather you had to pay for them in the first place. im like a kid waiting by the mailbox yay yay yay elmo elmo

Nathan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nathan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 am

ive become a verry big fan of bassday of late

now i have to collect them all

i will take this to the shop and see what they can get

hhyp

Zipman

Post by Zipman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 am

Bit of an understanding as to why you cant get everything, I know that Frogleys turn over more lures than me but basically stock only models that they can sell, I have tried to stock a larger range but in reality there's only certain models that have a good turn over so I have models that I have boxes and boxes of that just sit there and that's money down the drain.

Up to retailers to take a chance and take on a range of models which very few do. Also I guess that Frogleys run their minimum production orders which would allow them to buy 5 colours only of each model.

Impossible for me to stock the whole range I'd need $100K plus to be able to buy them, so unfortunately I'm going to have to also concentrate only on popular models in the future and only bring in limited numbers of models that dont sell on request from retailers.

Mark

Nathan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nathan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:34 am

maybee the lures that you cant get rid of you could post up here

im shure that we could take them of your hands

at a discounted price that is thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Other Japan Lures Not Listed”