Tiemco 40mm Stick Minnows

Buff
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Tiemco 40mm Stick Minnows

Post by Buff » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm

As much as I like fishing and throwing lures into the deep to see what may take a liking to it, I decided that I might just need to have some food in the house, even if its just to keep the energy levels up to do even more fishing crazysmilie

But whilst grocery shopping today (Saturday) somehow the car ended up at Adelaide outboard's tackle department and I found myself staring at more Sparkly things ImageImage

God I'm hopeless -crazy crazysmilie

Whilst there I also grabbed one of these (seeing there isn't a section for it I'll place it here as a curio)

Mainly as I like his Attitude zippedsmilie lol

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm

ive been using the floating model on the whiting fot the past 2 months...cracking little lure...i know the sinking version has a very good rep for deeper holding bream where only vibs and SP's can normally go...

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Your a tragic Buff but nice score there..
That last one with attitude looks like a square a profile form the top and side by bomber how deep does that one dive ???

Ecofreak
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Ecofreak » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 am

I used the third one from the top at Nelson during the last ABT round and it was the only reliable lure that kept on catching fish over the whole weekend, pity all of the fish were about 1/2 a cm too small at the fork. Have been a big fan of these things for a while around deep structure and fishing secondary drop offs, the way the fltter as they sink is briliant and when fished like a plastic they are dynamite.
http://www.myspace.com/ecofreak_anvil

Best regards
Paul Carter
AKA ecofreak

gibbothefisho
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Tiemco 40mm Stick Minnows

Post by gibbothefisho » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 am

I have just discovered how good theese things are, very versatile. Walk the dog, slow roll, dead sticked, twitched they catch bream using all theese retrives.
Cheers Gibbo

Return to “Other Japan Lures Not Listed”