My latest Rapala's

Rapala
diemai
Master
Master

My latest Rapala's

Post by diemai » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm

G'day , people ,

Over here in Germany it's winter now , in many of our states there is predators closing time , so no lure fishing allowed until May 1st -duh .

This is the time of year lure local fishermen are dreaming to hit the waters again in springtime , thus also looking around the tackle stores to gear up for the oncoming new season .

Well , .......a few of the shopping centres the missus takes me to at times luckily also do have tackle shops nearby , and because I don't see to it that our hard earned money should go for fashion and shoes alone , I've also invested in a few new lures last weekend lol .

These lures are relatively new on the local market and having watched two of them on YouTube videos before convinced me to try them out during coming spring and summer .

These are(from top to bottom) :

-Rapala Xrap Propbait
-Rapala MaxRap 13cms
-Rapala FlatRap 10cms
.......And finally a DAM Jawbreaker
DSCI0001-1.JPG
I'm sure , that there would be still a few more newbies to my tacklebox until the new predator season would commence , .......also I don't think , the missus would quit on her shopping malls lol !

cheers , diemai howdy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: My latest Rapala's

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

love the 2 top raps they look the goods for sure ,,lets see them when your pike have chewed on them mate lol

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Mully wrote:love the 2 top raps they look the goods for sure ,,lets see them when your pike have chewed on them mate lol
Thanks , Mully , ....I'm sure that until end of closing time on May 1st still some more new lures would come and join the gang(apart from my homemadies) lol , .......haven't had much of a success on fizzers so far , though , .....but since last July I have access to some fishing club ponds full of water weed during summer , me thinking to try those propbaits in there , ...also making some more fizzers down the workshop .

That "MaxRap" with it's longcast system might come in useful when fishing the "Alster" lake located in the heart of the city of Hamburg , ..... near the banks the water's most likely quite shallow there , one has to cast as far as possible to reach a bit deeper water .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xLBbZjFH5c

(right at the very end of the film ,...... the place where people are feeding birds in the background , is my favourite fishing spot ,..... caught a few pike there before) .

Cheers , Dieter howdy

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

awesome video mate almost looks warm there lol a lot of boat traffic and the pike still bite ???

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Mully wrote:awesome video mate almost looks warm there lol a lot of boat traffic and the pike still bite ???

Mully , this vid was taken during autumn , early October , temps should be around 11° to 14° C , I reckon........ the sailing boats are very few compared to summer , .......during the warm season you're rather likely to hook a tourist steamboat , a sailing boat , canoe or rowing boat instead of a fish , ........most anglers there fish the hours from sunrise 'til 9 or 10 'o'clock in the morning , the hour before sundown or even do baitfishing at night , .....apart from the Alster lake the city also has quite a few canals and the big harbor as well , where someone can make a few casts , .......nothing compared to romantic nature , though , ......but all chances for a good catch are given , ......especially fishing for zander in the Elbe river(harbor area) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiFvMnRThu8

Fish don't bother about boat and ship traffic at all , they're pretty much used to it , .....only surface lures don't work that well in such waters .

But the good thing about it is , when the missus feels like having to take me along for her to hit the shopping malls of the city , I'd just put my bicycle in the trunk of our car and after having found a place to park , off I ride down to the Alster lake with rod , landing net and tacklebag , ......takes just a few minutes !

greetz , Dieter howdy

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Im living with a friend at the moment who fished with Alaxander Garr "yar" asked me to type this in if you know him he owns the Marko polo 2 a sportfishing boat

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Mully wrote:Im living with a friend at the moment who fished with Alaxander Garr "yar" asked me to type this in if you know him he owns the Marko polo 2 a sportfishing boat

Nope , Mully , .......never heard of ??? !

cheers , Dieter howdy

Return to “Rapala”