Fleamarket "Rapala's"

Rapala
diemai
Master
Master

Fleamarket "Rapala's"

Post by diemai » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am

Hi , folk's ,

......also found this two for 2€(approx. 3,40 AUS$) each on a fleamarket today(in shops I had to pay about 5 times more) , .......apart from missing hooks still in very good contition !

I guess , that they are called "DT 3" and "Taildancer" ??? ????

Gonna re-rig them tomorrow and put'em straight into my tackleboxe(s) ,...........a nice bargain , if you'd ask me $$$$$ yay yay yay ?

greetz , diemai howdy
RAPDITO_01.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Fleamarket "Rapala's"

Post by Mully » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm

the top one looks very much like a square A bomber with the red bib hhhhhmmmmmmmmm i have some here i must dig them out

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 pm

@ Mully

These "Rapala DT" crankbaits are quite new , .......if my memory serves me right , only available over here for about one year now , ........so in the US one to two years longer , I guess ?

They make them with different lips to work different depths , the number behind the "DT" refers to the max. diving depth in feet .

greetz , diemai howdy

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Rapala DT Series lures, designed by crankbait authority David Fritts, all dive faster and stay in the strike zone longer than any other crankbait on the market. Numerous tournament wins and record catches in the series' maiden year attest to its superior design and fish-catching function. DT Series lures are made from the top seven percent of select balsa wood. Perfectly consistent wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, a tapered fuselage and a thin tail creates the ultimate crankbait action.
Sizes:
Model No. Body Length Weight Treble Hooks
DT04 2" 5/16 oz 0-4'
DT06 2" 3/8 oz 0-6'
DT10 2 1/4" 1/16 oz 0-10'
DT14 2 1/4" 3/4 oz 0-14'
DT16 2 3/4" 3/4 oz 0-16'

July 2005 there was an addition to the series.
Called the DT Flat Series, the lures are designed with a flat profile to provide maximum flash. This brilliance makes the lure a “must-have” for novices and pros alike.
Designed by crankbait aficionado David Fritts, the DT Flat Series harmoniously supports the DT Series promise to dive faster and remain in the strike zone longer than any other crankbait on the market.
“The DT Series set the standard in crankbait lures,” says Mark Fisher, Rapala director of field promotions. “But lure designer David Fritts believed the flat profile could open the line up to a whole batch of colors. And that’s what he’s done here. Otherwise disinterested fish can’t keep away because they’ve never seen anything like it.”
A new thin, coffin-style polycarbonate lip created for the Flat Series drives the DT into the water and quickly places the lure within the strike zone depth. The lure moves from side to side, and an internal rattle creates a rhythmic sound inside the balsa wood lure that fish can’t resist.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 am

@ fishaholiclures

bowsmilie bowsmilie bowsmilie bowsmilie !

You are an encycloepedia on legs , mate , .....thanks a lot ,...........but someone should also tell the local predators -duh -duh !

greetz , Dieter howdy

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 am

Deiter,
No encyclopedia cobba, just good on searching for info on the net thumbsupsmilie
I just wish the aussies put such helpful info up, then I wouldn't have this case of 'Athletes Gum' lol

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

cobia
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by cobia » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 pm

have not swam the dt's
but the tail dancer is a great lure, and as the name implies has a wild action
with the added cheap price, great bargain!

thumbsupsmilie

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm

@ cobia

I can only second to that ,....I have another "Tail Dancer" , I've been using that one frequently for years now !

greetz , Dieter howdy

Return to “Rapala”