My Bagley's

Jim Bagley`s Lures
Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: My Bagley's

Post by Mully » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

just kidding mate but it is nice those frog colours and especially cow and craws as you know really appeal to me their great... thumbsupsmilie

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 pm

The silver foil is a Small Fry Natural Shad. thumbsupsmilie

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

laz wrote:
Fizza wrote:laz, I may be way off track here but I'm not sure if that lure was actually made by Bagley.

I have some Kautzky lures {natural Ikes}, Rebel baitfish series, crankbait corporation, Luhr Jensen, and a couple of others I can't remember names of. Once again I may be totally wrong but I would be sur[rised iif they were all made by Crankbait Corporation.
This lure has bagleys on the bib don't know if it will show in photo
bagleys bib.jpg
. i also have an Cotton Cordell C C Shad that is like the Bagleys but does not have the foil finish if i get time i will upload a photo of it tomorrow
here's the photo mate
cotton shad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Laz, I have a gold Small Fry here somewhere. Once I find it I'll put it with the other lures I mentioned just to show the comparison. Like I said I'm probably wrong but some of the resemblences are extremely close.

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Fizza wrote:Laz, I have a gold Small Fry here somewhere. Once I find it I'll put it with the other lures I mentioned just to show the comparison. Like I said I'm probably wrong but some of the resemblences are extremely close.
look forward to having a bo peep yay

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Mully wrote:The bottom foil coat is awesome love the foils clapclap
Not a Bagley's .But a foil finish thought you might like a decko .I'm not sure what breed it is
Foil Finish.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

thats a rapala and by the looks might be a unusual perch colour i like it droolsmilie

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 am

[quote="Mully"]thats a rapala and by the looks might be a unusual perch colour i like it droolsmilie[/quote
I have seen one similar by Kent lures in an old catalouge .You think i would know who made it as brought this new about 30 years ago -duh .I will have to take your dementia test i saw some where lol

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Not a Rapala - would be stamped on the bib and the detail of the body material is pretty conclusive. Could well be a Kent Frenzy minnow - would be early 1980's but there are lots of Japanese style imitation balsa minnows.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Got a couple of Mister Twisters that are similar in colouration/patterning/profile but would guess Japanese copies. thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Bagley`s”