Master
Master

Re: YO-ZURI I think

Post by Falky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Dave
I believe you have a Yo-Zuri Attacl L-Jack thumbsupsmilie
mine is 110mm long with out bib
used to own a larger one years ago -duh
Fizza added some details about them when i posted it up in freshwater hard bodies general disscussions
Adam
P5080053.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 pm

bullrout22 wrote:Adam

thanks ill go and look I thought id seen it some where but there has been a lot of lure's put up a bit hard to remember them all.
thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
I think the way Mully has set it out now, its going to be a lot better

Adam

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:21 pm

yosurioffshorelures.JPG
the bottom is yours part of the magnum series by yo zuri the come in a floater and sinking version

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 pm

MMMMMM

L-JACKS droolsmilie ...... possibly the most Jack proof lure around. Betterthan anything made these days, solid resin, S/steel bib, good hardware, and some fantastic colours.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 pm

tuna tuff also mate one very well made unit they come in different hook combos also the treble double and singles...

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:37 pm

hehehehehe 'tuna tuff' hehehehehehe
The Jacks up here grow bigger than wild tuna lol

chuckles
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 am

Just a quick word of warning on the L-Jack's. There were a number of 'copies' made with varying degrees of success.

The originals came in a box with Attacl and they were often called Attack minnows by those that liked them.

I've checked mine and am sure that yours is genuine - but there are some copies out there. Buy in the box if in doubt and these lures will reward you. They fit the collector and fisher both wanting them category.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 am

unfortunately a lot of yo zuri has been ripped off i only buy in the box now or with very good pictures of the items

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 am

I think this is a copy, but it's the only one I own. The second photo should help, it has little squares cut into the body where the hook hanger goes in.
Yo Zuri 002.JPG
Yo Zuri 005.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tagged and Released

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 pm

the floaters are worth a lot to the guys who swear by them collecting wise it makes it hard for us also as the old faithful lures command good prices once discontinued,,I have a few and would think in a few years would be worth at least 40-50 each as their design is bullet proof as mentioned earlier both the sinker and floaters with the stainless bibs are classics..
don't forget just my opinion but a few yo zuri nuts like me pay good money for minters and as time goes bye they will only become more sought after..
if they are good price id say grab them for the kids or as a future investment many lures i own now are relatively new but i know are limited's or hard to acquire so later on i may have a little fortune....Everyone started with a new lure once then the price jumped up as time went bye making a smart decision now will pay off later with a awesome collection of hard to get goodies or maybe my sons will benefit with supurb lures to show off to their friends. i believe in looking after my kids also they are as keen as mustard about fishing and collecting because of my influence their $10 lures they buy today with a little thought from me could be very special when they are 50-60 years old and sell swap or even give them to their children. its a investment that continues to grow so to speak not just an investment monetary wise but in our lure culture and traditions so much blood sweat and tears have gone into some of these lures and if they could only talk id reckon they would tell some great storys....
sorry for the long winded reply but just reflecting on my collection many are newish models that are limited editions im 36 so in 20 years i might be like some of you and have a great little stash and show them proudly also...Thanks for reading my long spiel sleepsmilie

Return to “Yo-Zuri”