2 inch power minnows

Dusky_Chaser
Expert
Expert

2 inch power minnows

Post by Dusky_Chaser » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:03 pm

I have a heap but never use them.
I know they work and work well but I also know any decent bream will take a 3 or even a 4 inch. Thats what were after, decent fish. So the 2 inch babys just stay in the box sleepsmilie

You guys use them?

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:08 pm

got them in 3 or 4 colours when they first hit the scene...still got most of them...after getting smasd on 4' minnows i have never seen the need to worry about trying to get them to eat something so small and static....(willuse a Squidgy 55mm wriggler instead)

3' get a a run everynow and then...'4 " are the faves....Lizards LOVE em and the bream wont hesitate in taking them by the neck either !!!

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:13 pm

have used them to good effect on brown trout, pearl watermelon was the colour ;)
Macca

Dusky_Chaser
Expert
Expert

Post by Dusky_Chaser » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah not a bad call station. I used to trout fish all the time but haven't done it much since bittern by the lure casting estuary bug.
But me thinks they would work a treat on those troutys thumbsupsmilie

Ecofreak
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re:

Post by Ecofreak » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Dusky_Chaser wrote:Yeah not a bad call station. I used to trout fish all the time but haven't done it much since bittern by the lure casting estuary bug.
But me thinks they would work a treat on those troutys thumbsupsmilie
Dont forget the whiting that you can catch all along that bit of sand just north west of you, they love the 2" versions -yup
http://www.myspace.com/ecofreak_anvil

Best regards
Paul Carter
AKA ecofreak

Return to “Berkley”