Not very old, "Spook Collection"

Heddon Lures
Charged
Rookie
Rookie

Not very old, "Spook Collection"

Post by Charged » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

I love Heddon lures in general. The spooks are some my favorites. My collection of spooks is not very old, but there still one of my favorites.

This is my current collection, feel free to add more pics.

The thing I like about spooks, is I have to work the action. They just don't do it by themselves.

Edit: I'll apologize in advance if this post belongs out side of the American section. After I posted this I noticed the japan section. Maybe i should have posted it there.

MXB
Master
Master

Re: Not very old, "Spook Collection"

Post by MXB » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

They are nice lures to collect . . . some good patterns there thumbsupsmilie

MXB

howdy
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 pm

@ Charged

These are one of my favourite topwater lures as well , lokal pike always like to take a bite , when surface feeding , ........only have two original "Heddon's" , also two Chinese knock-offs , ......but also made a few versions by myself .

Nice collection , mate , .........greetz , Dieter howdy
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

rivermandave

Post by rivermandave » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 am

Charged wrote:I love Heddon lures in general. The spooks are some my favorites. My collection of spooks is not very old, but there still one of my favorites. Edit: I'll apologize in advance if this post belongs out side of the American section. After I posted this I noticed the japan section. Maybe i should have posted it there.
I don't see any reason to apologize mate...they are Heddon lures thumbsupsmilie howdy

Thanks for the share bowsmilie

Return to “James Heddon”