River Runt Spook Sinker

Heddon Lures
MXB
Master
Master

River Runt Spook Sinker

Post by MXB » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Nice jointed River Runt Spook . . . the colour doesn't show up in the photo too well but it has a really nice pink band along each side over the transparent plastic body and scale pattern.

Correct box for this lure I believe
phpQEEx43AM.jpg
phpff3ijdAM.jpg
phpNMNYvBAM.jpg
MXB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: River Runt Spook Sinker

Post by fishaholiclures » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Roger,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but XRY is Yellow Shore, your lure is a fairly rare colour called S+9P- Saltwater Silver Salmon, Shiner Scale. Classed as uncatalogued by many guides.
Usually appears with the SALMON series red gill flash.
Silver Salmon Runt.jpg
Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

MXB
Master
Master

Re: River Runt Spook Sinker

Post by MXB » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am

fishaholiclures wrote:Roger,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but XRY is Yellow Shore, your lure is a fairly rare colour called S+9P- Saltwater Silver Salmon, Shiner Scale. Classed as uncatalogued by many guides.
Usually appears with the SALMON series red gill flash.
Silver Salmon Runt.jpg
Brad
Thanks Brad . . . I realised after I posted it that it is the wrong box for the lure when I checked my records. I think I'll put a yellow shore in there that I have hanging around somewhere . . . if I can find it!!

It is a very nice colour pattern and thanks for the comparison . . . . you are correct it is the 'Shiner Scale' which I should have originally posted.

The see through look on these is excellent with pink 'Silver Salmon' blush looks sort of 3 dimensional over the plastic.

Better hunt down a box for it one day

thumbsupsmilie howdy

Roger
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

Return to “James Heddon”