Lure and mores new owner

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Lure and mores new owner

Post by Mully » Tue May 13, 2014 3:18 pm

I would like to announce that ocd1688 or better know as Albert "the mad chinaman" has taken over the rails and ownership of lure andmore...I will be here as assistant in the background steering Albert hopefully in the right direction nahnah Congratulations Albert bowsmilie

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Lure and mores new owner

Post by Mully » Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

whatever you like nahnah nahnah nahnah nahnah

Rupe
Master
Master

Post by Rupe » Tue May 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Well done albert!
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue May 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Rupe wrote:Well done albert!
Rupe, as you well know, Albert is an idiot. -duh God help us all lol lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Good to see the site continuing . . .

MXB
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:18 am

Hi folks

With much excitement, and even more trepidation, I am taking on this role.
I see myself more a curator, to preserve the knowledge in this site for the future.
Hopefully it may even grow a bit with time.

I am a complete novice to the task though. So everything to do with the site will remain unchanged until new arrangements can be made re hosting, admin etc.

Thank you Mully for the opportunity to be the custodian of this great site. Please stay well!

Albert

Lefty.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lefty. » Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Hey congrats BOSS it's good news indeed.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi All

As detailed elsewhere the web-master, I believe, has been very busy dealing with lots of issues and problems.
It is an ongoing task and probably costing 4 arms and 6 legs. However that's the way it is.
I hope things will run smoothly soon.

In a previous post in this thread which somehow disappeared, I introduced Vince as part owner, the reason being the time constraint on my side. The other reason is he thinks, and I disagree, that he is less of an idiot in this stuff, using terms like "electronic footprint", "C panel" etc etc.

Be that as it might, he has managed to put his user name in red lettering! Will wonders never ceased bowsmilie

So he is the big boss and I am just a hanger on, hopefully have some calming influence on his choice of big gears thumbsupsmilie Any one who chucks a mint Baker cray in the water full of carps needs to have his head read.
Brains and monuments -duh

Albert

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:47 pm

ocd1688 wrote: Any one who chucks a mint Baker cray in the water full of carps needs to have his head read.
Brains and monuments
Dear oh dear Gus,

It seems you have a short memory as well crazysmilie crazysmilie

If my memory serve`s me correctly, it was our mate & our skipper who recklessly threw Keith`s lure into the raging Murray lol lol

Also, if memory serves me correctly, it was his first cast with his brand new Shimano TE 200DC (don`t tell flaky, but they are a top reel). Now we have all had a few over-runs, but that birds-nest was as impressive a sight as was the pristine Keith Baker Crayfish drifting down the Murray. Truth be known, the only one not concerned was the idiot that threw it in the river. lol lol Thanks Fizz howdy
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:55 pm

vince. wrote:
ocd1688 wrote: Any one who chucks a mint Baker cray in the water full of carps needs to have his head read.
Brains and monuments
Dear oh dear Gus,

It seems you have a short memory as well crazysmilie crazysmilie

If my memory serve`s me correctly, it was our mate & our skipper who recklessly threw Keith`s lure into the raging Murray lol lol

Also, if memory serves me correctly, it was his first cast with his brand new Shimano TE 200DC (don`t tell flaky, but they are a top reel). Now we have all had a few over-runs, but that birds-nest was as impressive a sight as was the pristine Keith Baker Crayfish drifting down the Murray. Truth be known, the only one not concerned was the idiot that threw it in the river. lol lol Thanks Fizz howdy[/quote

lol lol lol Credit where it's due old mate crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

Return to “LURE AND MORE FORUM NEWS”