More Bull Sh%t........

Damo

More Bull Sh%t........

Post by Damo » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 am

Dunno who else has heard this but fisheries are putting in place a full ban on all lures with in the River, here in S.A... Which was always going to happen...Especially when you have people stating they are still going to target them... Have a read of the S.A angler and read what Shane Menthsforth has written, its clear he hasn't read what the rules and regulations are, any way happy hunting.. Cheers Damo pokeystix

Dan
Guru
Guru

Re: More Bull Sh%t........

Post by Dan » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 am

That sucks thubsdown

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 am

if that will be the case, there will be more of an uproar susssmilie thubsdown

Adam

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am

Hmmm now thats a bit ridiculous...

All freshwater rivers or just the Murray [im presuming Murray only]?

This is getting a little beyond a joke, especially when you consider the baitos will continue to thrash it, and tend to be more of the kill & grill crew. susssmilie
Macca

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Yeah it's total bullshit you'll see thumbsupsmilie just cause there is nothing on the net Paul doesn't mean it's bullshit....How often do we see people catching them on bait 1 every 50 years lol, of course unless it's done illegally... Farmer Joe loves his drum nets and springers smckin

How much warning did they give us before banning fishing for them??? Didn't read it on the net till the day they said badluck reco's get stuffed....... pokeystix

Love these emoticons farter
Last edited by Damo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 pm

it's all a crock of shit, you know that and so do i i know for a fact people are trying to get momentum to try stop it before it happens..

Never seen one caught in S.A on bait no doubt they have been...How many have you caught on bait?

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 pm

As for buying S.A angler no thanks i find Golden books more interesting who cares what other blokes catch i just love reading it up the shop then putting it back free of charge cause there aint no way i'd buy it, it's shit house and full of rubbish oopssmilie
Last edited by Damo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 pm

lures oopssmilie im stuck on game reels atm ksssss

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 pm

lol....I bought it to long line for cod haha lol

Return to “LURE AND MORE FORUM NEWS”