- Posts: 822
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 pm
- Location: S.E Qld
I couldn't see any of the Whitmores Barra in this section so heres my accumulated few.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:31 pm
- Location: Perth W.A
Nice collection, thanks for putting them up.
I like the way you have set the colours out too, very thoughtful to put the red and black closest to the camera.
- Posts: 2260
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 am
- Location: Mermaid Waters, QLD
Mmmm Brolly ... very nice indeed, thanks for showing us
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm
Brolly - awesome again old fella
Very nice Mike.
The Barra is missing from my Whitmore collection although I am currently trying to rectify that.
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:00 pm
- Location: Darwin, NT.
Very nice, another barra lure I haven't got, this site is amazing (and costing me alot of money).
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 am
- Location: Central Tablelands, NSW. Aust
Yeah, They were and are a nice lure with great paint job's. I have a few in very used condition. The only problem I ever found with them is that they sink. Small problem but!! Bazza.
Ya never know whats on your HORIZON!