Various Whitmore's

Whitmores Lures
two-bob

Various Whitmore's

Post by two-bob » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:12 am

Here are the ones I have collected. Only had the yellow and black one 6mths ago (I had found this in Glenbawn many years ago) but have expanded my range so to speak. Kinda like Deception collecting without the "Rob Factor" lol
Whitmore Lures Group.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Re: Various Whitmore's

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 am

Alistair …. great looking lures droolsmilie those Whitmore Crays not only look great, but are one of the most effective deep trolling freshwater lures ever put out, we still troll them for Bass at Hinze to great effect thumbsupsmilie

Mate, I reckon you should focus on collecting Whitmores – reckon I could find a few more Crays for you, so you can trade out the rest of the Deceptions you have
lol lol lol
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 am

Hi Alistair .... here are those Cray pics you wanted, 16 different colours including a shallow bibbed version thumbsupsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Rob

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:37 am

I have a some Galaxia's you might be interested in thumbsupsmilie Will have a look through and will be in touch.

Alistair

Post by Alistair » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 pm

The whitmores have grown over the past few years from the first above pic. Up to 24 colour variations in the Crays, 9 variations in the Lil dynamites, a couple of Barra's and Megaboomers with a number of 1 off or very rare other lures of Ray Whitmores crafting.

whitmore crays1.jpg
whitmore crays2.jpg
Whitmore barra1.jpg
Lil dynamites.jpg
Whitmore rare2.jpg

Return to “Whitmores Lures”