Identify lures JJ's & Pflueger

JJ's Stumpjumper Lures
Robinajack
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Identify lures JJ's & Pflueger

Post by Robinajack » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm wondering if anyone can through a light on a few lures i have come across.

Lure 1 is a Pflueger, wooden and on the blade is bulldog emblem (?). General condition of the lure is good/very good. I feel it is on old lure.

Lure 2 & 3 are marked on the plastic bib - JJ's lures. Condition is also good/very good.

Refer to pics., any information would be most helpful.

Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

The Pflueger lure is called 'The Globe' and looks to be the smallest version - they went up to 5-6 inches in size.

Older versions have a Bulldog logo on the rotating props and a rear hook on a swivelling mount. Looks to be a later model c. 1940-50's?? They started much earlier in the 1920's and are an historical lure that have a long history. Nice lure and let me know if you don't want it!!

MXB
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

Robinajack
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Robinajack » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi MXB, thanks for that and the very quick reply. Any idea what's it worth and what's your offer?

neb
Expert
Expert

Post by neb » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 am

The JJ's are stumpjumpers...Nev

Robinajack
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Robinajack » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 am

Hi Nev, Thanks for that but I know little about Stumpjumpers. Can u tell me any history on them, are they worth anything as I don't use them? Thanks

crazy4lures
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Re:

Post by crazy4lures » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 am

Robinajack wrote:Hi Nev, Thanks for that but I know little about Stumpjumpers. Can u tell me any history on them, are they worth anything as I don't use them? Thanks

NO SORRY MATE NOT WORTH MIUCH AT ALL UNLESS THEY ARE TIMBER.... A GOOD LURE TO FISH THOUGH thumbsupsmilie
Cheers James....

Robinajack
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Identify lures JJ's & Pflueger

Post by Robinajack » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks, but they are not timber, just plastic, I think, feel too light for timber. Might give them a go on the Bass in Hinze dam next time I'm up there.

Return to “JJ's Stumpjumper Lures”