Old reliable!

JJ's Stumpjumper Lures
lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Old reliable!

Post by lure crazy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Big fan of the old reliable stumpie! Just when you think there are no bigger than average goldens left in the river, a big size 1 lure always produces the goods! yay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!
Image "CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE NEW WEBSITE"

Baz

Re: Old reliable!

Post by Baz » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

Nice fish LC, the tails on these Murray Yella's seem huge.Pity you didn't catch him on a Tucker Time lure, would've been good advertising.
Cheers'
Baz

lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Post by lure crazy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 am

I know! the fishing was slow and paul and I were changing lures like theres no tomorrow. Used my cow, purple and tiger pattern amongst oar gees, ac's and a viking! was hoping to get a nice fish on one of mine! but the old ledgend stumpie was the go in the end. Lots of small fish around in the last few months though, this is the first decent one since january.
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm

it was a ripper at 55cm well done mate worth it in the end clapclap

bass_n_b.o.b

Post by bass_n_b.o.b » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

WITCH ONES GOT A HEAD LIKE MULLET?????????????????????? lol lol lol nahnah nahnah nahnah nahnah lol lol howdy howdy howdy howdy smckin

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

nice callop Heath clapclap stumpies are great lures

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Baz wrote:Nice fish LC, the tails on these Murray Yella's seem huge.Pity you didn't catch him on a Tucker Time lure, would've been good advertising.
Cheers'
Baz
He's left it up to good old reliable Fiz to show him how it's done Baz. -duh -duh

LC is the president of S.A.N.A.F.A lol lol lol

lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Post by lure crazy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Whats that fizz! south aust no fish action fishing association? crazysmilie crazysmilie lol

Return to “JJ's Stumpjumper Lures”