Reidy's Wooden

Reidys Lures
fish69blue
Rookie
Rookie

Reidy's Wooden

Post by fish69blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Thought I would post up the only 2 Wooden Reidy's I have.Quite hard to come by.Regards Barry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Re: Reidy's Wooden

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Barry,
Thanks for that, your bottom one looks similar to the one I posted profile wise, paint and eyes. Mine has a coffin lid shaped bib, but a couple Luxman posted here abouts also have coffin lid bibs. So I'm still hoping mine is an early one of his, no signature however, keeping fingers crossed as like you stated, his early ones are getting scarce.
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

fish69blue
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fish69blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Tony,maybe I should give him a call and ask about those Coffin bibs.The one of mine with the paint off the bib still has a little of the signature on it but hard to see in the pic.
Regards Barry

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Yeah Barry, if you know Jeff maybe you could ask him about the coffin lid shaped bibs and if he signed under the bibs of all his wooden ones.
If he did, well mine isn't one of his, Jeff ran his lure factory on the outskirts of Darwin for quite awhile, had a look around once, but he wasn't there at the time, so I've never met him. Did he return to Qld. to live? Darwin can tend to be a little remote for some after awhile.
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

fish69blue
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fish69blue » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Yes Tony Jeff is mid QLD now in retirement mode.I will call him.Regards Barry

Return to “Reidys Lures”