SEEKERS CATALOGUE--AN ATTEMPT

Seeker Lures
Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Re: SEEKERS CATALOGUE--AN ATTEMPT

Post by Baz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Albert I'd love to be able to help you out with info but I know SFA about Seekers compared to a couple of well known Seeker Hounds on here.

Keep going with info and pics.I'm enjoying it alot and learning alot as well.Love ya work Doc bowsmilie bowsmilie clapclap thumbsupsmilie

Cheers'
Baz
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorry mate I wasn't complaining BAZ.

I am very thankful for the feedbacks. bowsmilie bowsmilie bowsmilie

I was trying to explain that even it may appear to others that there is this "clique", no stuff that, clicky thing, that is not intended. It is perfectly natural for mates and friends to comment, having fun doing it, heaping lots of crap on each other.And that it is not a "private club". thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

So please forgive me if it sounds like I am whinging like an idiot. -duh -duh -duh
And Vince my old mate. There is nothing much you don't know but there is a "r" in " descriptive" you idiot lol lol lol

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Thank you Dave thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
Have to redo some pics.
I forgot to use the ruler -duh -duh

Albert

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm

ocd1688 wrote:Sorry mate I wasn't complaining BAZ.

I am very thankful for the feedbacks. bowsmilie bowsmilie bowsmilie

I was trying to explain that even it may appear to others that there is this "clique", no stuff that, clicky thing, that is not intended. It is perfectly natural for mates and friends to comment, having fun doing it, heaping lots of crap on each other.And that it is not a "private club". thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

So please forgive me if it sounds like I am whinging like an idiot. -duh -duh -duh
And Vince my old mate. There is nothing much you don't know but there is a "r" in " descriptive" you idiot lol lol lol

Albert
Never once thought you were complaining Mate.

I understand where you are coming from with the "clique" thing.I hope more people get involved, the more the better.We all might learn something new or see a different lure of Kens that was hidden in a cupboard and nearly forgotten about.

Good to see you got one back on Vince lol lol yay yay

Cheers'
Baz
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am

ocd1688 wrote:And Vince my old mate. There is nothing much you don't know but there is a "r" in " descriptive" you idiot
Albert, I do hope you will be satisfied in the knowledge that those responsible smckin are no longer with the Firm lol lol

No, how about, less talk & more Seekers blahblah

Baz, don`t encourage him mate, you know what he`s like lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Baz wrote:I hope more people get involved, the more the better.We all might learn something new or see a different lure of Kens that was hidden in a cupboard and nearly forgotten about.
Thank you very much Baz. You hit the nail on the head mate bowsmilie bowsmilie bowsmilie
That is exactly what I was trying say instead of all that dribble -duh -duh -duh

Albert

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Thought I would post this one up.
I don't know where she belong.
She is over 110 , black with green spots.
But those eyes!!!
It is neither here nor there.
I feel she belongs here.
IMG_2453.JPG
IMG_2454.JPG
Any thoughts ??? ??? ???

Albert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ocd1688 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Albert, if I didn`t have one similar I would have reckoned you pulled a doorstop out & put it up to confuse us. lol

This one looks to have better eyes, but still not the later ones. She also looks to have more metallic or maybe your photography is better. A terrible hard lure to photograph & get the colour right, I even tried one in it`s natural environment.

Does that one have the rib under the bib. Maybe Ken was experimenting with the Black Frog colour (as I call it) & your baby is an early trial. I do have a 90 Black Frog with the later eyes but no metallic dusting.

black frog 001.JPG
black frog 003.JPG
black frog 004.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

Flicker
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Post by Flicker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 pm

what are the cut outs in the bibs like ??? are they a shallow cut out or depeer like the later models?

actually that is a nice colour those two oldies are thumbsupsmilie
Cheers
Adam (Sniper Lures)

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Flicker wrote:what are the cut outs in the bibs like are they a shallow cut out or depeer like the later models?
Adam, the one here has the shallow cutouts & looking at Albert`s, it looks the same. -hmmthink
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “Seeker Lures”