Bills Bullet

Nat Nat Lures
HOTRODS

Re: Bills Bullet

Post by HOTRODS » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:57 am

droolsmilie
s p e c i a l !!!
i lost my last 60gm nat nat about 5 years ago, used to only use the chrome ones..and they where by far the best high speed LBG Pelagic lure ever made !!!
i do miss them !

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 am

Bill sold the rights to Chris Scoble in Western Australia who sold them as part of his Seaducer range. Some still had the Bill Way information but different contact details. Chris stopped producing lures in about 2005 and his end stock went to a tackle store in Victoria Park which was subsequently sold to MO Tackle.

I believe that MO have quite a few of these older lures at a very good price and once they are gone - it will be all over. Good for collecting though.....

OLDMAN
Master
Master

Post by OLDMAN » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:46 am

Frank
MO does have some left , but only the smaller ones
bullets upto about 15 gms
teeny terrors aswell.
Laurie.

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:44 am

i did score a handfull of the 60gm chrome natnats' in 02' from MO's and that was the last i saw of them...i keep meaning to get some sort of bar stock and turing up a few similar copies for personal use as the profile and weight is dynamite for high speed spinning of the bricks ! droolsmilie

OLDMAN
Master
Master

Post by OLDMAN » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Hotrods
Here are a couple more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Laurie

You're not supposed to chew on the packets as well. Looks like some of the fish have been so keen, not only have they beaten up the lures - they have had a go at the ones in the packets as well!! lol lol lol

Had a look at my data base and have quite a few things like Terrors and Bill's Slugs listed under Seaducer tackle - will have to see what the packaging looks like on these ones.

OLDMAN
Master
Master

Post by OLDMAN » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:57 pm

They were chewed on by some of the "scaries" that inhabit my garage at night. shockedsmilie shockedsmilie

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Ahh - the humble silverfish - the bane of 'tasty' packaging and glues.

I go through a mountain of camphor to control them. You'd think that they wouldn't like the Perth climate - but they're as bad as Victorians for taking us residence here!! lol lol crazysmilie crazysmilie

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 am

Jigmaster wrote:Ahh - the humble silverfish - the bane of 'tasty' packaging and glues.

I go through a mountain of camphor to control them. You'd think that they wouldn't like the Perth climate - but they're as bad as Victorians for taking us residence here!! lol lol crazysmilie crazysmilie
lol lol lol lol lol

Camphor for silverfish, yep it works!

What do you use to control the Victorian plagues Frank crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:39 pm

A couple of late model Bills Slug I manged to win @ auction.
Bills Slugs.jpg
Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Return to “Nat Nat Lures”