A Knol's

Knols Lures
Craig
Master
Master

Re: A Knol's

Post by Craig » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 pm

TT, I was in Rockingham south of Perth recently and they were $6.00 each. He had them in a bin out the front. Sent two home to the wife, she throught it was a present I was sending home while I was away. lol
Tagged and Released

Tackle tragic

Post by Tackle tragic » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Craig wrote:TT, I was in Rockingham south of Perth recently and they were $6.00 each. He had them in a bin out the front. Sent two home to the wife, she throught it was a present I was sending home while I was away. lol
I found a pre Halco.... RMG Scorp52 hanging in Kmart recently...all red packaging.......$7.95 yay

Next time you are in Perth...look me up....I will take you out fishing....

we have big fish here nahnah

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Craig wrote:Some people are flatout stupid, there is a Knol's Native 55 on Ebay at the moment "A few marks and a few small scratches" crazysmilie it's the latest one too with the circle around the K. It has 16 bids crazysmilie and is at $49.00 with nearly 4 days to go crazysmilie .
Elsewhere on ebay the same lure didn't get a bid with the starting price at $18.50 shockedsmilie new and still in the packet. I bought at couple off this person and got a discount, should have bought the lot, scratched them up abit and doubled my money. -duh

I noticed that too.... craziness!!!

Funny thing is, i rekon the two lures were for sale at the same time...

I picked up a few from Anita also, few to fish, few to hang onto... Might as well get a few while there still easy to come across.
Macca

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Tackle tragic wrote:
Craig wrote:TT, I was in Rockingham south of Perth recently and they were $6.00 each. He had them in a bin out the front. Sent two home to the wife, she throught it was a present I was sending home while I was away. lol
I found a pre Halco.... RMG Scorp52 hanging in Kmart recently...all red packaging.......$7.95 yay

Are all the ones with completely red, older style, packaging, pre-Halco? I have seen quite a few aroudn the place... what would these be worth on average?
Sorry, bit off topic.
Macca

Chop
Expert
Expert

Post by Chop » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm

This is another reason why the "what did ya pay section" will shoot the collector/wheeler and dealers in the foot and is a bad idea. keep what you pay for your lures quiet guys or you will pay more than ever! And dont forget, people can just come on here and view and perouse through these boards and look without being a member. I know some of you are just interested in the prices so you can make a buck, but if you want too buy you aint helping yourselves. Its just like us that use our lures and catch fish post reports of our catches then our spots get crowded and over fished.
And it doesnt help when people pay over $50 for knols either ! nope

Chop

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Chop wrote:Its just like us that use our lures and catch fish post reports of our catches then our spots get crowded and over fished.

Chop
Grrr.... ya not wrong, i remember a few interesting episodes where that happened.....
Macca

Baz

Post by Baz » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 pm

knolls1.jpg
knolls2.jpg
Here's a knolls my mate give me.Told him they aren't made anymore but he didn't care.Got a few scars on it, but I like 'em like that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Knols Lures”