Is this an old Knoll's?

Knols Lures
Baz

Is this an old Knoll's?

Post by Baz » Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 am

Is this an old Knoll's native?I found this lure about 15 years ago,floating on the waters edge at Windamere Dam.It is made from timber and has a plastic bib.It is very similar to the Knoll's native in shape,just a bit flatter and the shape is more angled instead of having the more rounded lines of the natives.Sorry 'bout the quality of the pics.
Cheers Baz.

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Fri May 23, 2008 4:09 pm

I don't think it is, only because a mate has a few and they don't look old enough.
Last edited by Craig on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tagged and Released

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Baz I've seen very early Knolls lures and even though the shape is very similar to the last of them, they had a metal bib yet still brandished the unique Knolls pattern.

I don't know a great deal about them but having said the above if this were a very early lure you'd think it would at least have either the metal bib or pattern.

This lure looks like a cross between a Knolls & a Burke Big Dig leaning more towards the Burke.

My two bob's worth if it helps eliminate other factors. I wasn't gonna say anything as there are many others far more qualified than me when it comes to Knollsys Lures.

Baz

Post by Baz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks for the reply Fizza,I haven't got a bloody clue what it is either.Would be good to find out though!!

Return to “Knols Lures”