Newell Bunyip

Newell Lures
simon bruce
Master
Master

Re: Newell Bunyip

Post by simon bruce » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Not the Norm Edwards......

You are certainly grasping the nettle and I will be on tenterhooks to see what you might add.

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Last edited by two-bob on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi Simon
can't help but notice the different shape holes in the bibs of yours and Robs.
very nice addition to your collection.

clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

Albert

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

ocd1688 wrote:can't help but notice the different shape holes in the bibs of yours and Robs. Albert
Interesting point Albert, I think with these prototypes that Peter may have been searching for the right configuration, but I don't know - other's may have better info .... Simon, maybe you could send send me yours and I'll do a close comparison yay crazysmilie
Cheers Rob

wazza
Expert
Expert

Post by wazza » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

I have one undercoated unfinished example.There were only two other sets that were painted one set is with a local lure maker and collector and the other set was meant to go to Kokoda lures as production proto types, These may be the ones that two bob got to play with,Last time i saw them they were sitting on peters tv.
warren

simon bruce
Master
Master

Post by simon bruce » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

@ocd1688

thanks albert. not sure about the different bibs, at the stage of construction that these are at bibs wouldn't be on but for the fact the bib set up is a bit unusual I think it is a worthwhile addition.

Simon

wazza
Expert
Expert

Post by wazza » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:13 pm

wazza wrote:I have one undercoated unfinished example.There were only two other sets that were painted one set is with a local lure maker and collector and the other set was meant to go to Kokoda lures as production proto types, These may be the ones that two bob got to play with,Last time i saw them they were sitting on peters tv.
warren
I tracked down the set that was sitting on Peters tv (they are the ones in my collection) and also come across another set done in a custom yellow colour.
warren

Return to “Newell Lures”